Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

remember her, she was the blonde in a pic with your car at lancaster longs park meet? Nova is her name..

she was at the track this weekend with her little sister and her dad in that american yellow hotrod. she was the brown hair girl i was with and raced her once, with the ls/vtec sky bluish DA integra, primered grey trunk and fender.

of course she has brown hair now. wasnt sure if you saw or remembered her. hehe [img]biggrin.gif[/img] she has a man [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] who she left at home [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] hahaha

P5140062

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 25, 2005 05:19 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Oh right!!!!! So that was that cutie pie with the DA I saw on saturday! What kind of time is she running BTW? It's always cool to see girl racers at the track!!! Hey, U should come down on test and tune this saturday! October 1St $25 to get in I think! I will be running my car one last time for this year and get to work over the winter to run faster next year. Hope to see u there!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    Oh right!!!!! So that was that cutie pie with the DA I saw on saturday! What kind of time is she running BTW? It's always cool to see girl racers at the track!!! Hey, U should come down on test and tune this saturday! October 1St $25 to get in I think! I will be running my car one last time for this year and get to work over the winter to run faster next year. Hope to see u there!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'll run that by my wife to see whats up. she ran mid 15s but her ecu wasnt kicking in VTEC and had a 3k rpm step launch which needed to be higher and also i think nova and her sister is coming up this Sat. she had p28,p72 and p30 with her. she ran the p72 but it had a prelude program(ran bad/rough) and it ran funny but had vtec. so she decided to run the p30 which was stock except the step launch and rev limit but the p30 vtec wasn't working.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 26, 2005 09:11 AM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know that nova girl....well sortof. my fiend went to school with her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by staticchmbr:
    i know that nova girl....well sortof. my fiend went to school with her.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">alex's sister right i think? or kelly/rachel or something like that? cause they were there again for a short time talking to Nova.

they being = blonde girl who sold red EG hatch gsr swap and her side kick brunnette with the 01-03 black coupe dropped,rims, etc.

i give all 3 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alex went to school with her (Nova) actually. yea, kate and kelly went up there for a while. kate is my buddy steves sister, and kelly is the sidekick with the 01+ civic.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 27, 2005 12:18 PM: Message edited by: staticchmbr ]</font>