Thread: Site Reconstructed Everyone Take a Look.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eric

This is the Site after I revised it all!, If you want a copy I can send the WHOLE thing zipped in 1 file for ya, Tell me what U think and EVERYONE else.

Nothing Major was changed, basically how the page is constructed tell me wha u think

Thanks

Steve

<a href="http://www.rglobal.net/user/jgray/"</a>Steves Revised Version

[This message has been edited by Benster82 (edited March 07, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I checked it out. It is a little bit better looking but is there any real advantages over this compared to the original?

Also You said you can Zip ii and send it to me. The problem is Im using Trelix to create the page so what will happen when I need to update it?

If you can give me some more info about this I would appriciate it, thanks!

------------------
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Basically How you have the Website designed you have it when ever you click it on the Sidebar link you are opening 3 or more differnt Pages to open, Rather then directing the sidebar links to only a certain link in the targeted frame. Hence when removing the need of loading all those other pages, It saves time and the annoying flickering every time you click on a link.

Now the Advantages are it is now a bit faster to load, the html coding has been cleanup and the BODY KIT and SPOILER section has been Redone (Did You like that one?) I think thats much better to know waht your lookin at.

Im not famaliar with Tolex, Im a fan of Either MS Word or MS FrontPage OR good old WordPAd. Im Downloadin Trelix as we speak and ill see If my Coding will work.

Everything is also cleaned up, but the only difference in the content of the site would be the Kits.

Ill tell you about Telix and go from there.

Ya I can send it all in one File and you unzip it and upload it all.

Steve

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey steve I liked the way the message board fits into the web page now. That was pretty neat. The text on the left hand side didnt seem to go as well as the original page "maybe the color?" I checked out the body kit section, that looks really good. I think the picture I have on the top should be kept the same "The primo Civic" . I do like it. Will the addy change? Is this running off your server? Thanks for doing this steve I appriciate the time

------------------
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g