Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Honda day would be the next event coming up. What do you guys think? I am really considering showing if someone will show with me. The drive isnt to bad. This time I will have better directions and will avoid going past Philly.
    HondaDayBanner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will go but won't be showing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Nevin:
    I will go but won't be showing.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">im in just gotta work it on my wife this week.. you know if i lost.

its goes a little something like this fellas.

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    "man theres another showing on Saturday the 13th. i gotta go to that." (2hours later) "well i'm going to make sure i'm not doing anything that weekend because i really want to go." (2days later) hey do you wanna go to the track with me on the 13th? her: ugh.. No! me: No?!? why not you like the WC meet... so what are you going to do when im gone? (her eyes roll) me: (w/dumb founded look) what? (nextweek throw in a reminder like) man i cant want til next week for that annual meet and sit back. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

so basically life will be hell from the day i suggest it til the 14-15th. haha [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 26, 2005 04:19 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nevin.....wanna show my car for me? I will even chip in for entry fees 50%, Also IDRC on Sept 24th I can't go....Army schools on both days!!! I will be gone for 2 weeks at a time but the money is awsome!!! I will just buy more Carbon Fiber stuff to treat myself for the hard work!! Let me know if u are interested!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    Nevin.....wanna show my car for me? I will even chip in for entry fees 50%, Also IDRC on Sept 24th I can't go....Army schools on both days!!! I will be gone for 2 weeks at a time but the money is awsome!!! I will just buy more Carbon Fiber stuff to treat myself for the hard work!! Let me know if u are interested!!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do it nevin, yeh Do it do it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure, I can do that. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I might be able to go this time. When and where are we meeting and what time? Eric, u are the man with direction so let us know!! Spectator is $15, Car show is $25 and so do drag or autoX. $40 for Drag/autoX.

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I might be able to go this time. When and where are we meeting and what time? Eric, u are the man with direction so let us know!! Spectator is $15, Car show is $25 and so do drag or autoX. $40 for Drag/autoX.

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeh following them is the hard part i guess huh? lol E-Town isnt hard to find but i do know its like 1.5-2 hours away. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cool KC! I hope you will show with me! We have to leave pretty early Im thinking if we are going to show. I will get more info soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:
    Very cool KC! I hope you will show with me! We have to leave pretty early Im thinking if we are going to show. I will get more info soon
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eric check out the EF forum pics on the last page member: |danphan| the white EF hatch with wingwest kit molded into body. he has a side mount intercooler too just like you too. i'm liking the molded kit look, what do you think?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 05, 2005 06:31 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast