Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

ok, i have a 90 crx si, and i jes blew the tranny and transaxle sky high lol. so im looking to swap now as im tired of running SOHC. Well i hear the ZC is a strong motor and is a good all around bang for the buck application. Well i would be building my ZC probably for turbo, so yes im interested in what kind of rods/pistons to use, or i migth jes go stock. also, i will do a valvetrain job and new cams. im thinking of sending specs off to crower and having some cams ground up for me. how much was ur turbo kit?? and do you recomend goin turbo?? what do u think u run in the quarter as i am an avid racer, but daily driver, im aiming for low 14's to high 13's. well thanks , also email me if u get any info [email protected] aight thanks man

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting!

The ZC is a good engine for the buck. Its not as potent as a B16 or LS but it does well for a d series engine.

The best mod I have done was add a turbo to the ZC, it really moves with the setup I have and this is only running at 5 pounds of boost. Im sure mid 14's is possible with the setup I have now. I am planning to become more involved in the race scene next year.

To see the potenetial of a Turbo ZC I would suggest checking out drop shops web site at http://www.thedropshop.tv/jon.html

zcdyno