Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my boss' M3 was the silver one with gunmetal bbs's on it. i had another friend down there with a pontiac trans am that did the same as his bmw. the first time my boss ran, he didn't do so good. he actually had the traction control on (everytime he shuts the car off, and turns it back on, it resets back to having traction control on) and the second time he was skipping tires all the way down the track and screwed somethin up in the trans. but got it fixed today. my boss is going up again this friday again but i dunno if i wanna go up. i'm debating on it if i feel up to paying the money just to spectate, and i don't wanna pay $25 and just have 2 runs.
    Edit: yeah, it seemed traction was shitty too, because my boss said he just couldn't get it to grip! fucker must be fast if he does get traction. and he said before we went down he wanted to be in the "no helmet" category lol

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 08, 2004 11:11 PM: Message edited by: ShowJetta2Die4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I had a good time last night! I am probably going to go to the grudge night 2 weeks from now if anyone wants to go again I am up for it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12