Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh OK, I thought that was U!! Cool, talk to u later!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

see you at my first meeting. it's gonna be the first time i'm going to actually hang with you guys at all, i know archetype got together with you's the one time, but i don't think i made it, or was even in the club yet....who knows, i'm excited to actually "DO" somethin besides sit around waiting to hear if we were gonna have a meet or not...like archetype did. but that was only experimental, and it really didn't work out, so it's jst about shows now. see you around kids!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 24, 2003 11:59 PM: Message edited by: ShowJetta2Die4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea nick..thats y I started to roll with kayo members...noboby from archetype wanted to do anything it seemed like except for a couple of us..and thats y I told you bout kayo...well I'm up for any sort of meeting or whatever...just let me know...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to Degler at the Christmas party for my work, and he said that he was feeling like he was the one organizing all the meetings and stuff like that....it's just he really didn't want to be a "Team Leader".....but oh well, i guess when it comes to "organizing" a team together he didn't realize there's certain responsibilities that go along with it....i think we would be alot better off with Kayo though, these guys seem alot more "Chill" [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear what happened with your crew Team Archetype. The same thing happened with Team Kayo, half the members wouldn't show up. That's why TKO Imports was formed because we are the ones that are dedicated and look forward to meets & events. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12