Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a few dents I want to get fixed, I checked out paintless dent removal at dentwizard.com and it says that Reading Honda is a retail outlet.

there's also a Dent Wizard retail store in Conshohocken.

I wonder if this is any good...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 16, 2004 03:34 PM: Message edited by: billd25 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that guy is pretty good!! My friend Pete works there and he said the guy does a excellent job!! Wonder if he can fix my BIGASS dent and broken bumper and suspension stuff too...... Just wreck my car tonight. Both pass side wheels are bend, broken front rotor, bend suspenion front and rear, taillight, rear bumper is broken and rear quarter is smash pretty good!!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Chinaman:
    I heard that guy is pretty good!! My friend Pete works there and he said the guy does a excellent job!! Wonder if he can fix my BIGASS dent and broken bumper and suspension stuff too...... Just wreck my car tonight. Both pass side wheels are bend, broken front rotor, bend suspenion front and rear, taillight, rear bumper is broken and rear quarter is smash pretty good!!!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope I read this wrong?! [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your reading it right. KC called me and said he wrecked his car.. I was in shock. The good thing is that he is okay and he is trying to fix the teg. Sorry to hear this happened but good luck with everything.

Back on subject.. The dent wizard is very good. I recommend them but price is a little high.