Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i came across a deal on a JRSC with extra misc stuff. do you think all is worth say 1,500-1700? Also KC did you get yours new or used, how does your run and what to look out for on these jrsc kits?

used but very good condition 99-00 civic si PR3(b16/b18c5) head Jackson Racing Supercharger
    10 psi stepper pulley
    B16 alt
    Lightweight AASCO 8 LB Flywheel
    Brand New 99-00 Civic SI Endless Brake Pads (Front)
    Brand New Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
    $2000 OBO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like a good deal as long as the stuff is in good condition. I got my kit from jacksonracing.com new $1995. They were running special price on Ls SC kit. Make sure u have a spare car to drive cause it will take some times to install, unless u are doing it on the weekends and not run into problem installing. I hope the seller give u everything and not leaving anything out of the SC kit i.e. hoses/fitting/clamps......etc!!! My setup ran super rich when install but a trip down to dyno will fix most of the problem. Im sure u seen my dyno chart awhile ago. That's why it didn't make much HP. Let me know if u have more questions!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    That sounds like a good deal as long as the stuff is in good condition. I got my kit from jacksonracing.com new $1995. They were running special price on Ls SC kit. Make sure u have a spare car to drive cause it will take some times to install, unless u are doing it on the weekends and not run into problem installing. I hope the seller give u everything and not leaving anything out of the SC kit i.e. hoses/fitting/clamps......etc!!! My setup ran super rich when install but a trip down to dyno will fix most of the problem. Im sure u seen my dyno chart awhile ago. That's why it didn't make much HP. Let me know if u have more questions!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">$1100-1200is what i think i might get this for.

i'm contemplating
    LHT Performance water to air intercooler, and Heat Exchanger kit($1345)
    http://www.lhtperformance.net/products.html
    or
    Endyne total internals, ports rework mods no intercooler but intake system with box($1400).
    http://www.theoldone.com/sc/jackson-upgrade.html

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 02, 2005 04:36 PM: Message edited by: NelsonV ]</font>