Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK guys we should all ready be talking about a meet for june doing somthing. If we can plan it right i would be willing to throw a BBQ or somthing at my place in puyallup. I got lots of room for car and people. Maybe do a few fix a sol's or somthing along with the bbq and then finsh it all off with a dirve somewhere.

what you all think. If we get some time out we could get more people to show. I dont know about the rest of you ut it's hard to do when you have two jobs and try to get togeather like a week or two out. for me i need at least 3 to 4 weeks to get my days off in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As long as it is on a Saturday and people actually show up, I will go. Like the time I came up and went to the beach with everyone that was fun.

No way Im gonna drive from Oregon if only like 3 people show up. I do need to come up and hangout before I get my new car, because after that, the SOL is gettin a New Cover and its gonna sit around till I wanna drive it. Anyways Lets plan something like that, or decide when the weather should be the best, cause I am always down, when its sunny and I can take off the top [img]smile.gif[/img]

Beach?
    BBQ?

Or goto the Beach and BBQ... I dunno...

Just an idea... Its always fun driving around with a Train of SOL's though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well last saturday I got stuck in classes untill 3pm, so I figured there was no chance of huntig you guys down. Saturdays are like that for me, but Sundays.... Sundays are normally totally open.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am down for anything as long as there is enough planning done beforehand and its not a last minute thing.

When someone wants to plan a meet, they need to come up with a date, time, and location. That way it can be posted on the website at least 2-3 weeks in advance so people will know.

I think the BBQ meet will be a good idea, here is my plan for the rest of summer:

June: BBQ
    July: Malby
    August: MT. Ranier
    Sept: Fix a sol

Since no one seems to care about the date, i will switch it between sat and sun to see when most people show.

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am thinking puallup would bve good then we could cruise the tacoma waterfront or somthing or have a bbq on alki or somthing we should split up fee's on meat , drinks , food stuff like that we should all bring somthing who has a big bbq ( propane )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Puyallup sounds good, not too far away from my place and saturday or sunday will be good for me I'll see if my bro will bring his Skyline RB20DET powered 240sx too, not a Sol, but a damn nice car. I'm ordering my wheels on thursday, so have it a few weeks out so I can have them on for the meet! The bbq $$$ pitch in sounds good too. Hopefully the weather cooperates for us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the bbq sounds good. I will be free on Sarurday or sunday. I also have a suggestion for an october meet. On October 8th there will be autocross lessons at bremerton raceways. I can get more details on that later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As Thomas stated we need a two to three week lead so everyone can be notified by email. This last weekend I just had to much going on, birthday party for our great grandson which we happen to be raising now and then my wife had some other stuff planned for the rest of the weekend, besides the short notice.

So anyway lets get the address and date for the BBQ going first and then work on a date for the next one, and so on, OK?

What's been presented so far:
    June: BBQ
    July: Malby
    August: MT. Ranier
    Sept: Fix a sol

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

car30

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So i think we should have our meets the last saturday or sunday of each month. We will start with sturday and rotate between sat and sun so people can have a chance to attend each meet.

So here will be the dates:

BBQ: June 25th Sat.
    Malby: July 31st Sun.
    Mt. Ranier: August 27th Sat.
    Fix a Sol: September 25 Sun.

Meeting places will be decided and also for the BBW, we should each plan on bringing something.

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good to me if all the people know when they have to ask off work or what ever to be there then i think there will be a better outcome

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast