Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@#$@!! double post $##$&!!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 07, 2005 06:33 PM: Message edited by: BiffStroganoffsky ]</font>

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need a vehicle...or just a tranny. Pete (delsoler) just downgraded my poor beater's diagnosis. It just wasn't a master/slave cylinder. Apparently, the tranny is toast!?! A fellow student of Pete's said he will bring in his spare for $300. Not much I can do since we are fast approaching the end of the quarter and they don't work on trannies until Fall. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so where is this meet going to be ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Waiting to hear back from Robert on/as where to meet up at as I posted up before on this. No reply back yet.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

car30

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Currently it is set to be at roberts house. if for some reason, he cannot host it, we will have it at my house. lets start organizing this so that it doesnt end up liek the last meet where no one decides to show up. And for those of you who cant make it, TOO BAD, thats why we have meets every month.

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good, So what we need is a final confirmation of the day. The exact meeting place can be a last second thing, but the day needs to be settled really quick here so people can request work off, babysitter, etc. either day on the weekend, the 25th or 26th is what was being tossed around i belive, which sounds good to me. Once we get everything established we can all leave a reply to who is showing up. Im hoping for a decent turn out, I just hope that the weather cooperates for us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i am glad there are people that are good at orginizing out there so we need to split up who is on munchie food and all that too we should designate a few people to work on each thing like food , getting people to show , meeting place / driving route , time-date-weather , ect. that would make sense so its not all on one person and god damnit we need some new flyers ours suck i see alot of people with sols up here ( kitsap ) but i am not handing out a nasty flyer to them you know what here is not the place to whine about this i will make a flyer post

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought we already agreed on the date. Scroll back to page 1 and reread everything i typed.

Also as for the flyer idea, i have been tryign to make a new one for quite some time now but new projects around the home and in the car have been distracting. Basically i was planning to make postcards like the ones that are handed out at car shows and clubs that we can leave on del sols we see in parking lots etc. Someone come up with a design and i will get htem printed. First batch is likw 200 cards for about 100 bucks.

-t-

Originally posted by stylpntbil:
    well i am glad there are people that are good at orginizing out there so we need to split up who is on munchie food and all that too we should designate a few people to work on each thing like food , getting people to show , meeting place / driving route , time-date-weather , ect. that would make sense so its not all on one person and god damnit we need some new flyers ours suck i see alot of people with sols up here ( kitsap ) but i am not handing out a nasty flyer to them you know what here is not the place to whine about this i will make a flyer post
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast