Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June & July meet? Lets make some plans!

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the idea of the bbq since we wouldn't be wasting gas trying to chase you and you sol down. I'm pretty sure it would be easier to overtake you on foot. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

huh? uh yeah ok...so where at this time? we should have a F&F meet where we all go watch tokyo drift...i know...someone will flag me for being lame but oh well...you all know you will want to watch it...

-t-

Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
    I like the idea of the bbq since we wouldn't be wasting gas trying to chase you and you sol down. I'm pretty sure it would be easier to overtake you on foot. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 08:01 PM: Message edited by: yokohamatyre ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm a boater...thats not good....you a legal or illegal??? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways with gas at what it is now...im dreading any unnecessary drives even though i do get decent gas mileage...driving down to olympia is a long drive for me...

-t-

Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
    My engine would hardly be warm for a meet at Priest Point Park since I'm really close. If there is enough interest and it is hot enough, I might come by boat. I'll rename her Del Sol just for the meet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    i know...someone will flag me for being lame but oh well...you all know you will want to watch it...
    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 16, 2006 08:01 PM: Message edited by: yokohamatyre ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reminds me of when Mortal Combat came out. There was <u>nothing</u> else playing that was any better in any theater at the time. A freind and I figured we'd give it a go, and, as we walked out at the end, we turned to each other and said, "Let us never speak of this again...". [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But the first mortal kombat wasnt that bad...it was the second one that sucked...

-t-

Originally posted by A.Oster:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    i know...someone will flag me for being lame but oh well...you all know you will want to watch it...
    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 16, 2006 08:01 PM: Message edited by: yokohamatyre ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reminds me of when Mortal Combat came out. There was <u>nothing</u> else playing that was any better in any theater at the time. A freind and I figured we'd give it a go, and, as we walked out at the end, we turned to each other and said, "Let us never speak of this again...". [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is some stuff going on in Packwood WA. SCCA is having some autocross. I'm for sure going to go, so this is an idea for a place to meet, BBQ, and race. 3 times there this year: June 3, July 22, and September 9. There is a huge coverd area, so it's great rain or hot. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

To race bring about $30 per session. Anyone with a Super cool camera can get some awsome shots.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is looking better and better....

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

may I request that the july meet be earlyish in july? i'd love to be able to attend

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by WrongWD:
    may I request that the july meet be earlyish in july? i'd love to be able to attend
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure Jon, what dates?

Same with you Alex for the June one so I can put the page together on it.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how about the July: Hurricane Ridge we go to lake cressent and drive around that. it's a great road and then have like a bbq on the lake or somthing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast