Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before your Sol came along.........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A 95 ISLE GREEN VTEC!!!! that's the one I used to have, If I had'nt just bought my 97 Si, you would have a buyer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's see...
    First car was a 56 Pontiac 2 dr. Catalina (AUTO), hand-me-down and my first car.
    Next a '65 GTO w/Tri Power, 4 Speed (got it before I was 21) cheap "Muscle" power at the time for a kid w/a part time job and going to school, was only $2100 total for a year old car, also first 'NEW' car I bought (no four door super or "Muscle" car like now, no this was the "Real Deal").
    Then a '67 El Camino 327-275hp 4 Speed (was stolen just as I had paid the last payment on it, 6 months, that sucked).
    Then onto a '67 Chevelle with a 327-350hp 4 Speed (Factory stock, only 800 were made per year, very rare) to replace the El Camino stolen.
    Then back to a '68 El Camino 327-350hp 4 Speed (engine trans out of the '67), needed a truck again, had it for 16 years.
    Last but not least, '94 DOHC VTEC, one drive at the dealers and I was sold (needed a car that got better milage then the El Camino, 10 miles to the gallon after '72, it was killing me just drving to work and back), the wife needed convicing though to get it, but now won't take long trip without using it only.

That's my story....sorry no more American "Iron" now for me unless a lot of things change.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

car30

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12