Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, here is the deal. Im half way saved up for the greddy turbo kit, It will be in within no later than 3 months. I have a carbon fiber invader style hood that of course has the air dam in it to let heat dissapate from the engine. I love the hood and the way it looks, unfortunately where the air dam is lines up perfectly with where the turbo and piping will be. Normally the rain flows straight down between the radiator and manifold, but water+ turbo= blown turbo. So i am looking for a very good conditioned hood to trade. Preferably black, but i can get another color painted. If you or someone you know of is interested please let me know. I dont care if it oem or another carbon fiber, it just has to be completely oem style. Thanks guys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cancel this post, I found somebody willing to swap and made a possible new member today. Brett with a nice little milano red 93 S model.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea if u kno brett then chances are u kno me cuz he's mai homie.......we both gon be at the meet end of the month and if ya need help mounting gauges well he's gon be bringin nick wit him who's a car genious

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds great, I'll take all the help i can get.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If everyone who says they will come to this meet at the end of the month actually comes, it might actually turn out to be a really good meet.

As for your turbo, did you just drop about 2K for a brand new greddy turbo kit?

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So far i have a toyo intercooler, and I just ordered the autometer boost gauge yesterday. As for the turbo kit, I am still debating if i want to wait and save an extra $400 to get the 96-00 greddy kit, or just get the 92-95 greddy kit for $1400. Either way i still have to pick up a BOV for about $150. By the end of the week I will have about $1000 in my "waste money on my car" account. I got a quote for $250 for the install on the kit and custom intercooler piping. So I figure 1-3 more months till the turbo is up and running. I would really like to drive someone elses turbo si to see if all the $$$ is worth it, but i can't track anybody down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there im Nick the one wearin the element hat yesterday that showed up late when you guys were swappin hoods. I work at VLM (Van Leuven Motorsports) and have accounts with many companys. If you need misc. things like BOV's and such just let me know and I will try and get you a good price. My cell is 253-315-1913 along with my email at [email protected]. Feel free to call whenever..hope to see some of you at the sol meet, ill be with brett most likely driving the red beast. Hopefully we will have a new slave cylinder along with a new trunk lid by then.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds great, The turbo project may be put off for a few though, i just got promoted at work, which is great and more $$$, but Im going to have to spend a good deal of cash upfront on some "management clothing" there goes a chunk of my turbo car money account. I primered the hood today and it looks much better than that bright milano red, but im gonn have to get some minimal work and throw some paint down on that too. Can you guys get that 92-95 greddy kit for under $1500?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2005 11:06 PM: Message edited by: '97Soler ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will call our vendors and see what we can do for you