Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was speaking more in regards to a daily driven sol, i know the drag sol your are talking about with the cage through the trunk. That sol doesn't see one mile on a real road. I was speaking more about practicality with sealing your trunk from the elements.

Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 3rdgencrx:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A cage through the trunk and still have it function? It just doesn't work. The cost would be crazy because there?s no production of harness bars, cages or full roll cages like you're talking about.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A cagefor the sol i wouldn't imagine would cost anymore than it would for any other car. Most cages that i've heard of, are in the $700 range give or take.I have indeed seen a sol with the bars going through the trunk and believe(but dont recall) the trunk was still fully functional. This was the red drag sol from PA. His set up is almost EXACTLY the way i want my sol to be set up, i just want my cage to be more built to be track orienated instead of drag. I dont see how the trunk wouldn't still fully function, all it would be is...cutting 2 long inlets/holes in the trunklid with enough room for the trunklid to move up and down.[/QUOTE]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know your seem like you are stuck up and you think your pruduct is better than it is if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all you have managed to talk back to geo (he knows more about delsols and crxs than honda ) lol and robert was just saying that your over priced its about 15- 20 bucks worth of metal

it is a good design but i am sure robert can make the same thing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

now now now...let the man do his thing, if the public decides to bash his product, it is his best intention to protect it. I'll give you the practicality of it being more for a daily driven vehicle. I suppose i just need to see one of those things installed in person and test the strength of one myself. I just cant get around it being mounted where it is. but if other solers are saying its good shit then hey, whats my no experienced self with these items to say about them? hahaha good luck with your sales mayn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, please relax a bit, he didn't say anything bad to me that I know of, and he is selling a whole bunch of these on the Kai board.

Again I'm not offended by anything he stated. And like Ed said he's just offering his product for sale here, ok?

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats the kai board? geez, the only boards i frequent are, HV/AT, HT, NWSR, and SS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    whats the kai board? geez, the only boards i frequent are, HV/AT, HT, NWSR, and SS.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Team Sol of California message board is here: Team Sol of California Message Board , you will have to register to post I believe.

I'm also a Moderator over there.

Also to 3rdgencrx, no problem.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2005 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Geo VP:
    Yes, please relax a bit, he didn't say anything bad to me that I know of, and he is selling a whole bunch of these on the Kai board.

Again I'm not offended by anything he stated. And like Ed said he's just offering his product for sale here, ok?

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks geo, i don't recall saying anything bad or offensive and i respect your knowledge [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 31, 2005 12:47 PM: Message edited by: 3rdgencrx ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12