Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I would Say you could fix something on this meet, but my car is good!! You all can sit around and drool on my new stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] ha ha. Well Cant wait to see everyone on Sunday. Im gonna make bonnie come too dang it. So a Fix it meet.. and Perhaps some pizza or something? Anyways, Im just up here for the whole weekend in tacoma having fun and hanging out. If anyone wanted to meet up before sunday, I will be around. Feel free to Email me @ [email protected] OR text my phone @ 503-475-7277. Talk to you all later

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm kind of in the same boat. All my new stuff didn't stay in the box for more than an hour before I rushed out and put it in. None of it needed any help though either. Maybe I'll look into running new wire for my radio... that could take a bit. I'm sure there is a place close by to pick up speaker wire...
    One thing I need to fix is my passenger side door handle (outside). It dosent open w/o nudging it juuussst right. [img]frown.gif[/img] But, I'm game to show up and help out/observe [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey geo they are not the right ones, the ones Im looking for are the ones sitting behind the rear bumper and the actual car so they act as vent to let the air get out of the trunk. should be item 20 and 21 from THE body structure components (3) parts breakdown by the way im going to the global import car show today, and i really want to go to the meeting tomorrow but dont wanna drive another 3 hours to go home tonite and another 3 tomorrow so any sugestions that doesnt involve a hotel
    prob someones cough instead thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I'm out in Gig harbor, but your welcome to crash here. I have a spare bed and a cot (your chouce)

Its game night, so the guys are coming over and we'll be up late playing cards or Axis and Allies, so feel free to give me a call if nothing else comes up by around 6pm or so (253) 857-5565

BTW I'm about 20/30 min from the meet.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 17, 2005 05:20 PM: Message edited by: A.Oster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by A.Oster:
    Well I'm out in Gig harbor, but your welcome to crash here. I have a spare bed and a cot (your chouce)

Its game night, so the guys are coming over and we'll be up late playing cards or Axis and Allies, so feel free to give me a call if nothing else comes up by around 6pm or so (253) 857-5565

BTW I'm about 20/30 min from the meet.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 17, 2005 05:20 PM: Message edited by: A.Oster ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">PM' sent thanks man hopefully Ill see you guys tomorrow,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry folks i have been out of town for 3 days picking up a evolution 5 wide body in l.a. with my frient tyler its a mirage swaped over to a evolution 5 right hand drive its by far not done but it will be nice when it is done but anyway i am going to be there

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey if anyone is comming down from my area and wants to meet up then drive, let me know! i am not going to be near a computer so give me a call (425)218-8388 ~Bonnie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345