Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SSPX0047

Went to go see Spiderman 3 and while lookin for a parking spot saw those rims and knew right away it had to be your car.

Now that summer is creeping up on us and I'll have the top down more often got me to thinking about those JDM visor sets you sell. I think I have Ann convinced that we definately need them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    And we all know the stock ones are there just for looks and to bump your head on.

If I can find it again I'll post a link that helped me install those S2000 seats. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but now that they're in the car I think it was worth the time it took.

As for the visors I think I definately will get some. I'm still trying to convince her we need the map lights. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Larry, let me answer for Ann......yes, you need the Map Lights! They are sooo cool! Does anyone have a pic or two of the JDM Visors installed? I have been toying with the idea of perhaps doing that now. I wasn't even remotly thinking about it until Larry started tellign me about them, now I can't get the idea out of my head!! Ughhhhhh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok that was you...i almost didnt recognize the car with the S2K seats you got. I was watching Spidey too and i had forgot where i parked and i thought your car was mine until i got closer and i was like this aint my car...lol...hope my car didnt get your hands too dirty [img]smile.gif[/img] ...anyways we need a meet soon...anyone going down to vegas?

Originally posted by reewinder:
    SSPX0047

Went to go see Spiderman 3 and while lookin for a parking spot saw those rims and knew right away it had to be your car.

Now that summer is creeping up on us and I'll have the top down more often got me to thinking about those JDM visor sets you sell. I think I have Ann convinced that we definately need them. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    And we all know the stock ones are there just for looks and to bump your head on.

If I can find it again I'll post a link that helped me install those S2000 seats. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but now that they're in the car I think it was worth the time it took.

As for the visors I think I definately will get some. I'm still trying to convince her we need the map lights. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 06, 2007 03:18 PM: Message edited by: yokohamatyre ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ill take some pics for you later...mine are black only because i dyed them that color, i sell them in the stock grayish color. And for Teamsol members, i also offer the mirror on the passenger side too...

-t-

Originally posted by Dusty L.:
    Larry, let me answer for Ann......yes, you need the Map Lights! They are sooo cool! Does anyone have a pic or two of the JDM Visors installed? I have been toying with the idea of perhaps doing that now. I wasn't even remotly thinking about it until Larry started tellign me about them, now I can't get the idea out of my head!! Ughhhhhh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's a picture of mine (EDM though) to give you an idea what they look like:

visorszo5

Map Lights you can see , at the bottom right corner of the picture.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm....I do like them (damn you Larry). How much is it for the Kit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thomas,

I would like two of these JDM Sunvisor Kits. One is for me and I spoke to my Mother an dshe wants a set for her Sol too! We would both really like to have the Mirror on the passenger's side too! Just let me know how you would like me to pay you and how much I owe you total!

Thank you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dusty mine are Euro ones for Germany, so I only have the one mirror on the pass side, but Thomas can mix and match so you can have two mirrors one on both sides just for your info. I don't know if it costs more with both mirror or not.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gahhh that was you? I emailed you ... just let me know when and where...

-t-

Originally posted by Dusty L.:
    Thomas,

I would like two of these JDM Sunvisor Kits. One is for me and I spoke to my Mother an dshe wants a set for her Sol too! We would both really like to have the Mirror on the passenger's side too! Just let me know how you would like me to pay you and how much I owe you total!

Thank you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Geo,

You gonna be around this weekend? Like saturday late afternoon??? i still gotta give you a really really late xmas gift [img]smile.gif[/img] and brign over some cool things i got...

-t-

Originally posted by Geo 94:
    Dusty mine are Euro ones for Germany, so I only have the one mirror on the pass side, but Thomas can mix and match so you can have two mirrors one on both sides just for your info. I don't know if it costs more with both mirror or not.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast