Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in the market for a '95 DOHC VTEC?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by WrongWD:
    whoa i thought i was gonna see your car in here geo
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jon, it's good to hear your still around, it's been a while now. Hows it's going with you?

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

geo: life is great! im living in santa barbara for school, but the sol resides at home, with an unfinished paintjob [img]frown.gif[/img] I've given up on the project, and I plan to finish paint and sell the car.....as in 6 days I'm picking up my 95 milano red vtec [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

geo: life is great! im living in santa barbara for school, but the sol resides at home, with an unfinished paintjob [img]frown.gif[/img] I've given up on the project, and I plan to finish paint and sell the car.....as in 6 days I'm picking up my 95 milano red vtec [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good for you, are you getting it down there? If you are, you should meet up with the folks down there, there great, I had a chance to meet with about 11 of the north cal folks when I was on vacation a few years back. It was a lot of fun for my wife and me.
    Good luck with your schooling, keep at it, it's going to last you a lifetime. Hope to get a chance to see you again, when, if you get back up our way, you know your always welcome.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks man! any chance of an early january meet? Ill be home from dec. 20th till jan 15th or so... i plan on bringing the new car, and ill have some parts swapped over to it already [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, and I'm picking up the car on saturday in salt lake city...I did a nation wide search for a clean 95 vtec, no more settling this time! [img]smile.gif[/img] I hang out with JRL on a daily basis from A-T, the one with the jrsc'd b20 vtec, we work together. Laguna Seca lapping on Jan 21st-22nd [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks man! any chance of an early january meet? Ill be home from dec. 20th till jan 15th or so... i plan on bringing the new car, and ill have some parts swapped over to it already [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds great, maybe we can arrange something and get together around that time. I've added your email to the mailing list too.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whoops! thats a wicked outdated email, my new(er) email address is [email protected] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123