Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So since we're getting down to the last few weeks, I figured I would see who else is going and what the preferance is. Again, I was planning on stoping in Reno/Sparks for thursday night, and I plan on staying at the howard johnson fri & Sat in Vegas.
    From what I gather on this thread the attending list is as follows:

A.Oster
    stylpntbil
    Robert Wampler

Please chime in with your thoughts. I would hate to go at it alone, but I don't want to drive for 21hrs straight on friday. I'm booking a room here in reno:
    Wonder Lodge
    775-786-6840
    430 N Lake St
    Reno, NV 89501

Looks like it will run about $35-$40 that night and about $180 for Vegas. Estimate three to four tanks each way.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ March 15, 2006 06:26 PM: Message edited by: A.Oster ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 16, 2006 12:09 AM: Message edited by: A.Oster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cant make it! =/ ...sol should be going back into the paint booth sometime and i want to be completely ready for vegas invasion...which i'm not as of right now. Should be next year!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You painting everything including engine bay and interior or just exterior and door jams?

-t-

Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    cant make it! =/ ...sol should be going back into the paint booth sometime and i want to be completely ready for vegas invasion...which i'm not as of right now. Should be next year!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, I put off booking until I had more cash: big mistake. I ended up booking at the Orlenes becasue it was comperable.

Someone suggested taking the salt lake city route, so I guess we need to figure out whos going, when they are leaving, and what route they want to take.

Sorry to nag, but I like to plan ahead. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, Its like t -3 and counting... I'm still looking for anyone from this area thats wanting to go as a group.
    Planing on leaving thursday, stay the night in reno, head on friday morning to vegas... anyone else coming or is it a lone sol in the desert?
    With this route we're planning on stopping off in maryhill to get a stonehenge photoshoot if we can, and head through burns and winnamucca on the way. Maybe havea drink at the bucket of blood, and relax that night in reno/sparks. Next morning will send us through death vally, and onward to Vegas.

PM me and we'll get a plan... planned?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    You painting everything including engine bay and interior or just exterior and door jams?

-t-

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm just redoing the exterior since i got side swiped. Engine bay wont be done till i pull the d16 and am damn near ready to throw the PMTR in it. Its just going to be flat black in the engine bay so nothin snazzy. Interior...eh...i might actually spray a shit load of undercoating as a cheap sound deadener and to just clean some things up a bit. but we'll have to see wassup.

Junior Hostboard Member aishleysmith1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Vegas Invasion Run: Logistics and Roster

Logistics software development is an essential aspect of modern supply chain management. It involves the creation of software solutions that facilitate the efficient movement
    of goods and services from one place to another. From inventory management to transportation tracking, a logistics software development company helps businesses streamline their operations, improve their bottom line, and provide better customer service. However, developing logistics software can be a complex and costly process.

The cost of logistics software development depends on several factors, including the complexity of the project, the features required, and the level of customization. According to Clutch, a B2B research firm, the average cost of developing custom software in 2021 is between $75,000 and $450,000, depending on the complexity of the software. However, logistics software development can be more expensive due to the inclusion of real-time data and advanced analytics capabilities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123