Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well her visa expired, so she went home to get that taken care of, and visit her parents and such. She is going to be "checking out some schools" on the next trip, but in reality it was just an excuse to come back anc see me (and go to vegas). After this trip, she won't be back until september. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Again, when I get a list of what they have I'll let you know. She's scrambling to raise money for the trip, so she is really busy. I told her the parts are not top priority since I'm broke anyways.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    [QB]
    Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    [qb]Whats the big deal, ive been getting JDM parts for 2 years now without having to goto japan, just let me know what you need...only oem parts for now.-t-
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No big deal (beyond her comming back! [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] ) . Just a matter of convineance for me since she lives there and can negotiate it all for me. It's going to save some shipping, and since I don't know how to get them as cheep otherwise... But, hey, nothings for sure yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess i shoulda directed my comments to Mr. Playboy here [img]smile.gif[/img] anyways let me know if your GF was successful in getting the parts. Unless you had her get aftermarket stuff, it might be difficult to get OEM stuff by going to the dealership...

-t-

[quote]Originally posted by A.Oster:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    [QB]
    [qb]Whats the big deal, ive been getting JDM parts for 2 years now without having to goto japan, just let me know what you need...only oem parts for now.-t-
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No big deal (beyond her comming back! [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] ) . Just a matter of convineance for me since she lives there and can negotiate it all for me. It's going to save some shipping, and since I don't know how to get them as cheep otherwise... But, hey, nothings for sure yet.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oem was what I was going for, but she'll figure something out. I don't know if she was going to a dealership or what. She mentioned going to "the Honda store", so I guess she has a plan. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whats the big deal, ive been getting JDM parts for 2 years now without having to goto japan, just let me know what you need...only oem parts for now.

this summmer im coordinating a trip to japan/taiwan and im gonna plan it so i am there when they PS3 goes on sale. Im also gonna look into finding some dealers for aftermarket parts as well.

-t-

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Oster:
    Well her visa expired, so she went home to get that taken care of, and visit her parents and such. She is going to be "checking out some schools" on the next trip, but in reality it was just an excuse to come back anc see me (and go to vegas). After this trip, she won't be back until september. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Again, when I get a list of what they have I'll let you know. She's scrambling to raise money for the trip, so she is really busy. I told her the parts are not top priority since I'm broke anyways.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm still waitin on pics of the all black 97 door panels with maplights you anal licker!

[quote]Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    I guess i shoulda directed my comments to Mr. Playboy here [img]smile.gif[/img] anyways let me know if your GF was successful in getting the parts. Unless you had her get aftermarket stuff, it might be difficult to get OEM stuff by going to the dealership...

-t-

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by A.Oster:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yokohamatyre:
    [QB]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ill post them when i get them butt head...

-t-

[quote]Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    i'm still waitin on pics of the all black 97 door panels with maplights you anal licker!

-t-

[QB]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Children, children, behave yourselves, I control the nuclear lock you know.

nuclearlock9sz

Must resist! Must resist...

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well to get back on topic,

I have a $25 a night hotel in Reno picked for thursday night, since I am thinking a 12hr drive to reno will whip a lot of us, and getting up and tacklying the other 8hrs to Vegas would be better fresh on friday morning. After that I haven't found a cheep place in Vegas to stay. I know that we will be stopping at death valley and making a trip to the grand canyon at some point, but I still don't know who else wants to go in a pack.
    I figure taht some sort of plan would be nice, and a buddy system of some sort would be smart, but I understand that not everyone can leave thursday.
    Thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Update:

S2000's welcome [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast