Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

93 delsol, all 3 windows won't go up or down. Turn Key off and back on sometimes they will work, but all stopped working now. is there a controller someplace?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 04, 2007 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Hot93 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check to make sure the "main switch" is set like in the picture (back side is up), if not it will lock all the windows out. If it's not the main switch check the fuses in the underdash fusebox for blown fuses.

doorswitchdr5

Underdash Fusebox
    fuseboxlu2

Check fuses (underdash box) #5, #7, #8 and #14, also #36 (50A) in the underhood fusebox (that one gives power to the power windows).
    If all are good then it could be the power window relay on the underdash fusebox going out on you (get one from the yard or new, any '92 up Civic or Intrega with power windows should work).

See if that helps you out with it.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW, thanks!! Maybe the relay C914, I didn;t know which relay? The fuse is okay and the window lock is correct. When I try to make the drivers side window operate, I hear a clicking noise in the door and under the dash???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A clicking under the dash sounds to me like the relay is trying to work, while a clicking in the door sounds like a solenoid trying to work. Perhaps both may be bad? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2007 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Mitchness ]</font>