Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I said i would post pics of the sol when i got around to cleaning her up on a nice shiny day. And the day of the meet seemed ta be that day!

photoshopped

DSC01031

DSC 0584

and......that's all for now. I really wish i had more time ta take pics that day but i got out of school late, showed up to the meet late, had lunch/dinner late, and then went to dinner late. BAH!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the last time we saw you was at last year's Maltby Fun Run. I don't remember you having the GSR fat fives on there. Is that something new or did I just forget?
    I have been thinking of getting a set of those. I like them far better than the Si rims that came with the 93's. That or the newer Del Sol Si rims like Geo has on his.

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The aux lights look a little hazy next to the clear headlights and corners. Are they still the originals? Otherwise, looking sharp. Are you still doing the Geo thing and driving around with pieces missing? Is this the next new fad for sol owners? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by reewinder:
    I think the last time we saw you was at last year's Maltby Fun Run. I don't remember you having the GSR fat fives on there. Is that something new or did I just forget?
    I have been thinking of getting a set of those. I like them far better than the Si rims that came with the 93's. That or the newer Del Sol Si rims like Geo has on his.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i doubt it was the last one but maybe two maltby fun runs ago. And yes, i did have the fat fives then. I have a thing for GSR fat fives, especially on black cars. The wheels on Geo's car are pretty nice and would set you apart from the rest of honda world. But its like Geo said..."if only they made them in 15's."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
    The aux lights look a little hazy next to the clear headlights and corners. Are they still the originals? Otherwise, looking sharp. Are you still doing the Geo thing and driving around with pieces missing? Is this the next new fad for sol owners? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes my original aux lights suck real bad. I wanna either go with some EDM glass or go with some "cats" i believe is what they were called. They were some aftermarket set that were fairly bright. I have my turbo setup to worry more about though so thats on pause.

hahaha, Geo and i were JUST clownin around about missing pieces and what not. It just may be a new fad...iono! i'm just super lazy and have other things goin on. i REALLY need to throw on my targa seals so my damn car cover would quit scratchin up the paint!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That just reminded me. I have still yet to put my EDM auxilliary lights in the Del Sol.
    The other day I realized my aux lights arent coming on anymore. I did the wires like it says in the how-to section to make them able to work w/o the parking lights being on when I first got the car 2 1/2 years ago. All the connections and fuses seem ok. I bought new bulbs but haven't tried them yet. I replaced both bulbs at the same time but I wonder what the odds are that they would both stop working at the same time???
    Maybe it's the car's way of telling me it's time to put the European lights in finally.