Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, sorry for missing the meet on the 15th, i try to go to all that i can but i guess i picked a bad time to work on my car.

The engine is at a shop getting 76mm p29 pistons shoved in, head ported and polished, a new cam from delta and the block decked .04 inches. A bunch of work i guess.

Just trying to make her a bit faster. And waiting for my skunk2 lowering springs to get here so i can get off my crappy coilovers. I remember babygirl said my car was the only one lower than hers = P now i think we'll tie. My ride was way too bumpy and since i got 3 herniated disks in my back from work i can't really take the bumps anymore.

I pulled the engine myself and only managed to chip a peice off the crankpully. If you guys saw how i attached my front bumper at the point defiance meet/burger place you'd know i don't do things very safely =l .

So anyways, here's some pics of all the crap thats going on with my sol.

l 647644b758bd43d4b9dddb0eff14bf95
    l 2a375d3286be4d9eb797d7b3cd2e5c76
    l a28a494ae8da49b98028ed78a31820e5
    l a5ff1e008edc4a529e289fd7373d631b
    l fe43e3d2dc2c415bbd071f42b124d62f
    l 82e67328a4c941f7bbb7706d2dcff9ee

And i got a new kitty, he hasn't figured out when to use his claws and when not too. Its ok, my puppy kicks his ass when he's being a dick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice man, good luck with the build. How much is the engine work gonna run you?

Cute [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds nice, i know it will be joyable when its all over, just so you know if you ever want to make it to a meet but cant because of your car just let us know im sure someone could pick you up and you could still ride with us. =P we are a family right. at least thats the way that i see it. cant wait to get you back and riding with us to as long the idiots around me know im there and stop trying to hit me. although my car is going back into the shop from the last car accident because they missed a spot that i just noticed. lol. dumb ass people.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Um the engine work isn't gonna cost much, maybe a few hundred since my dad knows the guy doing it and my dad owes me for the past 20 years of my life. But gaskets/oil/pistons/rings/valvesprings/loweringsprings/everything else cost around 700 so far out of my pocket.

Kinda spendy, i coulda just droped $1500 on a turbo kit but lots of people do that. The only thing i like about turbos better than N/A is the blow off valve =D.

I'll just make the shhh sound when i shift. It saves me some money i guess.

And i can't go to a team del sol meet without my del sol =( it'd be too sad. My car gets attitude problems sometimes when she's jeleous.