Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys. I am fairley new to this site and just wanted to post some pics of my 95 Sol vtec. I have spent the last year basically rebuilding it and have done every thing my self except the paint and tuning. It is a 95 model with a 97 front bumper with liscence holes shaved as well as all other emblems shaved. Painted a modified nighhawk black all sideskirtts and non painted plastics have been done.Has jdm front headlights with amber city lights wired up to aux light switch with a password jdm front plate relocater and all jdm badges on exterior. Suspension is tein ss coilovers with jic magic strut bars and skunk2 lca's. S2k seats and a greddy turbo kit at only 5psi made 210 whp on a dyno dynamic's dyno. Lot's of other stuff etc...

Sorry about the bad pics...

delsolpaint
    delsolside
    delsolfront
    delsolengine

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 03, 2008 11:24 PM: Message edited by: n20si ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    welcome, hope to see you at our next meet in either jan or feb.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very....VERY nice! i'm mad jealous of the cleanliness of her paint! its good ta have another black sol in the club! Where did you get her tuned at?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the great comments. I had rich at pina motorsports tune it and he did a great job it runs perfect. The only thing that sucks is we maxed the 310 injectors out and could only run 5 lbs of boost. After christmas im going to buy 550's and add more boost and shoot for around 250whp at 10lbs. I cant wait to bring it to the next meet and see some other sols.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 06, 2008 10:39 PM: Message edited by: n20si ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That black is dead, effing sexy man. Well done on the build. What kind of numbers are you pushing after the tune?