Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We should have a fix a sol meet for september to get ready for the winter ahead...what do you think geo? [I ask because he will most likely have to host it [img]smile.gif[/img] ]

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well i would like to also know whats is going on i have not been to a meet in like ages and i also wana come out to play. I forgot about the one this month and i wanted to show so the AC sounds cool to me also would be coool to everyone meet up and do to like alcibeach or how ever it is spelt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pLaYbOi:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by babygrl83:
    Is there maybe a way that you guys could have a meet closer to sapanway/tacoma area this time so i can i was really bummed cuz i didnt make it to the last meet but im looking forward to going to septembers meet. I would really love to join your club, ive been looking for a club of just del sols.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we can have a meet ANYWHERE realistically. its all bout whether or not people are willing to drive there. And to be willing to drive there...there HAS to be something to do. Wassup with a go-karting day??? Anyone know where Sykart is in tukwilla???</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">UUUUU....... No I've never heard of it. But whatever we decied to do I'm up for it! But I don't know if I can afford to drive all the way to Packwood. It takes a lot just from Port Angeles to Seattle.

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep the accelerator of the floor/firewall and it will cost less. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by babygrl83:
    Is there maybe a way that you guys could have a meet closer to sapanway/tacoma area this time so i can i was really bummed cuz i didnt make it to the last meet but im looking forward to going to septembers meet. I would really love to join your club, ive been looking for a club of just del sols.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we can have a meet ANYWHERE realistically. its all bout whether or not people are willing to drive there. And to be willing to drive there...there HAS to be something to do. Wassup with a go-karting day??? Anyone know where Sykart is in tukwilla???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live in Vancouver if you want to bitch about driving far! If there is a meet on a day I have off, I will go, I don't care how far. That is unless my sol is in the shop being painted. I hope it will be shopped soon because I really can't wait!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

So then why dont we just find somewhere in the middle of everyone to meet and find something to do in that area?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good. Tacoma, Tukwilla area sounds perfect. Long drive but a nice idea...i'm down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we should make it a meet where theres something to do, cuz i kinda wanna go, despite the fact that i dont have my sol anymore. but hell im in the market again so thats counts almost as much as having one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can always buy mine; I'm off to "The Japan's" in a month anyway [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 23, 2006 11:35 PM: Message edited by: A.Oster ]</font>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast