Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah i know you did.... just cause i am scared that i am going to be on the other side of town... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] or that i am going to be left out... [img]frown.gif[/img] i just dont wanna go and have no one to hang out with just please dont keep me in the cornner! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 19, 2004 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Bonbon036 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alright.... only if you say so... [img]tongue.gif[/img] like i said, i just dont wanna bother anyone or make them not have a good time [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to plan the trip. Who is going when, and staying where? I would like to sol train there with somebody. I probably book my stay at the cheapest place. Also, might get Thursday before off, and Monday for travle time back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we could meet you on the way down if that is cool?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

o-tay, [img]tongue.gif[/img] well i am going to be calling about places to stay. dose anyone know where they are going to be staying? also, dose anyone know when we should leave, i am thinking that its going to be more like on thursday early after noon morning time just to make it down there... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will be requesting time off on Thursday to travel. Im more for the cheapest rooms. Not sure about if my girl will be going or not. If not, I will have a seat avail, and willing to share cost of a room.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

about what time thursday would you be heading out maybe we will meet up in the am down their for breakfest then head out cool

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]tongue.gif[/img] hey i think it just depends on what time we wanna meet up, but i would like to be in cali the night of that thursday. sounds like its kinda pusing it, but i have driven it befor and its better to get over that pass in the daytime so we dont have to worry about any deer... lol and other small animals... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bonbon036:
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] hey i think it just depends on what time we wanna meet up, but i would like to be in cali the night of that thursday. sounds like its kinda pusing it, but i have driven it befor and its better to get over that pass in the daytime so we dont have to worry about any deer... lol and other small animals... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ill have to get your numbers at the next meet so i can contact you for a ride. I will probably be there friday nite or saturday.

-t-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you guys are wanting to be on the road in A.M. Just let me know. I would be getting off work Thursday 6am, from a 12 hour shift. I should get some sleep. I have actuall experience with driving I-5 to Cali. I reccomend night drive. Much less idiot traffic, but sooner the better if you guys are up for meeting up with me. I will just have to be packed up and ready to go. I'm trying to get up there for the next meet. Then we can get stuff organized.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast