Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good so hows the sponsership going did you find anything out yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How does $12,000 sound? Just got the contract papers for partial sponsor with SPC. Sport Compact Pro. Hella cool. I am going to check with a lawyer about the contract before signing. I will also check up with them about dealing parts. Over 40 big name manufactures which include HKS, ACT, AEM, Honda Japan, Spoon, and Wings West just to name a few.

Also on a bad note Jason Johnsen had his 94 VTEC black del sol stolen Thursday from his work daytime. Keep the eye out. Trunk lid had primer black spots from a shopping cart wing. (Supra style) Don't have alarm? Might think of getting one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Rodamus:
    How does $12,000 sound? Just got the contract papers for partial sponsor with SPC. Sport Compact Pro. Hella cool. I am going to check with a lawyer about the contract before signing. I will also check up with them about dealing parts. Over 40 big name manufactures which include HKS, ACT, AEM, Honda Japan, Spoon, and Wings West just to name a few.

Also on a bad note Jason Johnsen had his 94 VTEC black del sol stolen Thursday from his work daytime. Keep the eye out. Trunk lid had primer black spots from a shopping cart wing. (Supra style) Don't have alarm? Might think of getting one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congatulations, hope eveything works out for you on it, and so sorry to hear about another sol being stolen, that's about the fourth one from the greater Portland area that I've heard about being taken in the last year or so.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

teamsollogo

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 28, 2004 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't realise that Vegas was so darn far away. about 1160 miles. Holy road trip Bat Man. Well, since I have to rethink this trip. Looks like I would be requesting more time off. Who's looking to stay till Sunday? I want to stay as much as I can. I'm looking to leave Wensday morning or afternoon, and my trip would be comming back on Monday. Planned from Portland OR is a 17 to 18 hour trip. I have an idea. Anyone tired after an 9 or 10 hour drive? I have home town about close to half way. Real close to Chico Cali. We could crash there for some sleep time. Just let me check with the folks. Good idea? There will be plenty of parking space for about 6 or 7 cars. I think someone can catch a ride with me for spliting gas costs. send me email to get something worked out. [email protected] or [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Forgot. Great news. Jason got his del sol back. Tigard police found it abandoned around a church. Get this... Nothing gone except 1 stolen CD. Totaly lucky. Story behind it was that it was stolen from his work. Jason reported it stolen about 6pm Thursday. Talking to a cop, was heard that around noon Thursday a black del sol was identified as a suspected car leaving a bank at a high rate of speed in Lake Oswego. Jason's sol was involved in a bank robbery and ditched. He received it back on Monday after investigation, and is drivable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you folks seen the price for a gallon of gas in Cal. now, (get ready for sticker shock), $2.59 for regular, $3 plus something for premium (highest prices in the nation). Just saw the prices tonight on the news. Last time I was down there last April ('03) it was anywhere from $2.59 to $2.79 a gallon for premium. Ouch!!!!

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

teamsollogo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Outragous!! Well, considering the cost. I'm out. I do have to save up since I'm trying to use time off and saved money for travel with racing. I'd like to go, but other things are questionable. Gas prices are just too high, including that Oil company has us good. We have to have it, so we have to buy it at even 5 or 6 bucks a gallon. So called reduction in production forces the price up per gallon. That way they can get more money for the gallon produced. Time to sell that SUV gas guzzler, and get a honda. lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well they just had another news flash tonite with/about the general average prices at $2.59 to $2.69 for premium gas in Cal., (the prices I posted before must have been a spike high they found), so who knows what they will be in April when they are having the meet. There over $2.00 in Seattle right now. I heard they would hit $2.50 or more before starting to going back down, probably sometime in the fall. It's just reprehensible with the economy in the state it's now in. So sad....

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

teamsollogo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234