Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I have received a deal with the dealership that I work at, associated with Team sol Oregon and Washington. We now have a 10% discount on labor and 20% discount on parts. In order to receive this discount, we will need to compile a members list. If you would like to receive this discount, I will need your first and last name. Either e mail me and let me know if your interested or just post it up on this topic. This way you will be on the list to receive it when you go in. You may have to mention it to the service and parts advisors, since this will be new to them and probably have to check with the management untill this gets normal usage. I am also working with different distributors on aftermarket optional equipment from our parts department. Like del sol plate frames, key chains, and ect.

Veris, please let the members of Team sol Washington know about this. That way we can get a members list from them for people who wish to get in on the discount.

Another thing is there is a indoor go-carting in Washington called Fast Tracks. If we could get a large enough group, we can compete or just have fun at some of the events they have. I know that the Corvette or Porshe clubs go and have team races or even competitions. If anyone is interested as much as I am, lets get together and work on a Team Sol. We could even have a meet there, and or group discounts. For anyone that is in to it more extreme. There is a Pats' Acres, where there is the fast carts that go about 45 to 70mph. I could check into getting a discount there for Team sol. These are just a few ideas for the group. But that might have to wait till next summer. We can discuss this more at one of our meets and on here. We will need large number of people to partisipate to get discounts at places like these. Somewhere atleast 10 or more. That can be Washington and Oregon group people. Let me know if anyone is interested.

------------------
    Arron
    97 VTEC
    15.21 @ 91.45mph

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aaron,
    sounds good to me. any discount is good discount. what about speeds towing? they specialize in shall we say, retired hondas. the folks there are very knowlegeable too. sponsorship is a good thing.
    veris? any thoughts?
    edd and nikki

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll past this information on at the next meet we have for Team Sol of Washington. Thanks for inviting us in on this.

Geo TS #85
    V.P. of Team Sol Of Washington

Team Sol of Washington

------------------