if anyone is interested in this idea... let me know, i am considering this idea do to my need of some new fenders. i prolly won't be able to jump right in on this right away. it will take me atleast a month, pending my new job. but again, if anyone is interested, please let me know.

http://www.hondavision.com/showthrea...7&pagenumber=1

"I may make some.

Carbon fenders wouldn't take me that long to work up. I'll tell you what, if you guys want I can do this:

IF:

#1: You can show me at least 5 guys with $300.00 each who want carbon front fenders made for the del Sol....

#2: Give me untill April/May to get them done....

#3: Order additional ones/refer me to people who may want them later on so my molds don't end up going to waste.....

#4: Not ***** about "little flaws" that might be present, simply due to the fact that I work mainly with fiberglass, and Fiber Images has roughly another 1/2 a million dollars in equipment than I do....

#5: Not be screwing around with this trying to see how much it would be or who would do it.....

If you SERIOUSLY want it done, I've seen it asked about enough times here and there that I believe if everyone who asked about them would have bought them, it makes it worth doing. I THINK, I can make 10 fenders for $1,500.00. Sure won't clear much/any proffit, but I'll have the equipment and molds then. I'll call around tonight and see what I can get in the way of aircraft grade carbon samples and put up some examples. If you guys (at LEAST 5 of you) want in, I'll do it. I have the space to do it now."

Stick