Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UCR registration

Do Owner operators need UCR registration? And what is the way of doing it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: UCR registration

In general, any type of transport that is related to commercial activities and involved in interstate transport must be registered with the Department of Transportation. You must pass unified carrier registration if you are an owner operator and perform commercial transportation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can obtain MCS-150 form? Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your answers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Unless View Post
    Hey guys! Could you please tell me how I can obtain MCS-150 form? Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your answers!
    I was recently chatting with my buddy who runs a small trucking company. He was telling me how he kept getting reminders from the FMCSA to file his MCS-150 form, but he kept brushing it off because he thought it was just paperwork. Little did he know that keeping that info updated is super important! The form needs to be submitted regularly to provide details on your company's operations, vehicles, drivers and more. It helps the FMCSA monitor safety and compliance. My friend finally realized he better get it done when he found out it affects your safety rating and CSA score. He went to https://fmcafilings.com/filing/MCS150Update and filed right away. They made it really easy and helped him understand why the MCS-150 form is required. Now he knows to keep that info current so he stays in good standing! Definitely recommend their service if you need to file or update your MCS-150.