Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Sale opinion... or what you'd pay...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BiffStroganoffsky:
    Hmm, I seemed to remember February as the month when you were thinking of selling the Sol. I think senility has set in.

Anyhoo, have you decided as to whether or not you want to sell. I don't need the garage anymore as I should be getting one done in about a month. I haven't gotten around to fixing Solitaire as...umm, I don't have a garage yet. Driving the truck is just bleeding my wallet every time I pass a gas station so I'm still interested in something a little more fun and less expensive to drive. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe he stated around April or so as selling date Khoi.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey Ya'll, Totally new to the forum... I'm trying to buy a del sol and have been in love with them for many many years.
    I've been checking out craigslist, autotrader and ebay for about 2 months now, looking for my perfect sol to buy. As average, you could probably get $5-$5700 for it. I love the look of your car and if I'm still looking in April then I would definitely like to take a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12