Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Everybody! I was wondering if TS Washington is still down for the annual joint meet with us Oregon solers. I was thinking of having it mid/late July. I'm trying to get our first Oregon meet of the year (in over a year) organized for late June. Let me know what you guys think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As was posted about a month or so ago, Seaside, Oregon. Proposed date: July second weekend July 13th. Some proposed meetup points in SeaSide:

Broadway Park - On Broadway next to Neawanna Creek

Goodman Park - Off 12th by Nacanicum River

Quatat Park - Next to the Nacanucum River

Seltzer Park - South Seaside near ocean off Sunset Blvd.

Necanicum Ectuary Park - North Seaside off 17th Ave.

I really wasn't ready for this at this time, to post anything up yet as I was going to do more research on it before I posted anything, actually after our June 03 meet here in Washington when I have some more time to do things like this.

Do you have anything more on it NinjaDogg? Or anybody else for that fact as I posted the general info for this a while back? Also as it is in your neck of the woods so to speak for you Oregon people then us Washington folks.

I've talked about it with some of the TSofWA people at the last meet and some maybe coming down on Saturday/Saturday evening and staying overnight and meetup on Sunday (Three have expressed interest in doing this so far).

'Let the discussions begin' on this people and go from there. This should give everyone a starting point to work with.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would love to go down to Seaside and spend the night down there on Saturday. Any excuse to run away for a weekend is good for me!! This is the first time I have logged into this message board I'm pretty proud of myself! I look forward to seeing all of you at the June meet! Geo, let me know what I can do to help you!

Carrie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carrie, glad to hear from you. I'll have more about going down on the Saturday before at the next meet at SpeedLine to see if more people are willing/going to do that. That brings it to four people so far.

Any more people have input on where to meet up at, what you want to do while we there, if the date won't work, speak on up. Let's keep this going, the more voices the better. We all want this to be the best, biggest meet ever between the two groups. Join on in people!!!

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if I will still be a Del sol owner come July, but if I am, I think it would be fun. I haven't been to Seaside ever, but i've heard positive things. You can count me in assuming that I haven't sold my car.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kristin, haven't heard from you for awhile, are you coming to the meet we are having in June at SpeedLine on the 8th? If not hope you can make it to the one at Seaside, your more then welcome to come even if you sell your car before that time. Send me an e-mail if/when you sell your car.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it would be fun to go to Seaside because I haven't been there either. Definately for the weekend!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys,

I am new to the city and i just got my a del sol and would like to join up with you guys. I live in Puyallup, I would also like to know if you guys meet up on weekends and stuff. I dont really know anyone around here or really know my way around quite yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Robert, welcome to TSofWa, please check your e-mail.

On a side note, I gave Carrie a list of hotels to check out at the meet we had on Sunday and will post what she finds out so we can setup reservations on where we will be staying when we go down in July to meet with the Oregon group.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be down to meet up with the OR folks and/or WA folks whenever you guys want. Seaside sounds fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast