Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im also down with the meet i think it would be alot of fun and also be a good time to meet some people and make some friends.................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David, about time we heard from you, been awhile, missed you at the last meet. Are your finals done now, and are you still up here or at home now?

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Geo

I got hella busy with school and stuff, but now I'm back in Vancouver, so that's why I haven't been to the past few meets. It's kind of a drive on short notice. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else (hopefully) soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok for you people that are going to be making reservations for Saturday July 12th here are a few places to contact:

Mariner Motel 1-503-738-3690

City Center Motel 1-503-738-6377

River View Inn 1-503-738-0670

Seasider II 1-503-738-6377

Buget Inn (has some rooms, smoking only left I believe)
    1-503-738-5221

Coast River Inn and Sea View are full

I had some problems with my e-mail (didn't know Carrie couldn't do it at the time) along with no time to check before today. Please note I didn't contact every hotel/motel to find out if they have any rooms. I had to try three of them before I found one. So you'll need to call now to get a room in Seaside if you plan on coming down on Saturday. There are also some hotels outside of Seaside, but you'll have to do a search to find them, I only looked up the ones local in Seaside.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NinjaDogg: I'm not planning on staying overnight, so I'd be happy to train to Seaside or wherever with some OR guys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Geo,

Was just wondering what you guys are planning for the meet? Our meets there usually just involved a short day trip to Seaside. Any idea around what time you plan to arrive there? Or maybe we could all meet up somewhere on the way? Just trying to see what your itinerary looks like (if you have one).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would like to know if we are all going to meet up and follow down or whats sup? maybe if anything we should have like a pre meet just so we can all talk about this trip in person becasue it is comming up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK NinjiDogg, I'm going down the day before and staying overnight in Seaside and meet up a 12 noon on Sunday. As for anyone training down, post up where you want to meet up with the others coming down on Sunday and work it out with them.
    I'm thinking that meeting up at a park off the water would be best, they have a couple by a river running back off the water. They have a boardwalk, shops, arcade, etc. from what I could find out, so we can go from there with this on what to do when we get together. I was actually hoping someone from the area down there would know more on what's available to do and post up something as I've only just drove through a couple of times.
    I check some more on the parks and post that up as a starting point.

By the way I was out of town for a few days that's why I didn't get back on this before this time.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

newlogo1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nikki and i like the idea of a seaside run. we have a couple o couches if a seattle member or two needs a place to crash before heading back up north!
    signed: dirty sol!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, to start, I'm not sure if Kathy and I will make it to this one, since our friend is having a birthday party the night before, but hopefully we'll make it. =o)

Anyways, since we've done the meet in the past, I think we should meet @ the Target off of 185th in Beaverton. It's right off of the 26, so we can hop right back on the 26 and head right over. Since it's about a 2 hour drive, we should meet at around 10AM. From there, I'm not sure where the parks are in Seaside, but I'm trying to find that out... If Geo, Edd, or anybody else thinks of a good place to meet in Seaside, post it and we'll meet there! =o) Have Fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast