Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh yeah also bret i would just like a price on the lights and then the sticker for now unless you know of some other thigs i might not have in my ride. i have a white sol btw for the stickers when ya get some prices.

thanks man
    Robert

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yo Robert,

I may have some extra body parts for you. If interested email me. Also, I am still working on locating a dealership out here that is open on Saturdays. I will be finding out soon though. I am currently also trying to find some part numbers for quicker reference to find said parts as well (I am making a list of part numbers).

Brent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yo,

so what part's ya got for sale? as for the other things just let me know and i'll get the $$$ sent out like pay pal style or somthing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OK,

Here is the latest. I found a place that is open on Saturdays, but they are only open until 12:00pm. The next time that I can make it there is at the begining of February. Sorry, it took so long to find and compile the information for this stuff, but now I atleast know where to go and have said part numbers that I need. Thanks Geo, I will be getting back to everyone after I get back from Bamberg.

brent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well when you can find out what the price of the lights are going to be becasue im going to need them because a person hit my car and killed the lights i had.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i was looking online at jdmdelsol.com and they have edm and jdm parts why are the edm parts cheeper than the jdm? does anyone know... Or are they even the same parts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Robert, to answer your question and others that visit here. Brent did check the dealer out but got there to late to see about prices, will be checking with them in a week or so as time permits and will post up what he finds out. (He and I have been talking about the parts and some that haven't been seen here at all, even stickers for your S model ala Euro style (VXi or VGi depending on year)).

As to jdmdelsol.com I looked at their site, some things are mismarked as Euro when they are JDM parts (the stickers come to mind on that as I have the Euro versions on mine and they are different then JDM ones, placement and all). So you have to do research and find out what is what for each market area. By the way I got my stickers from England from a dealer their and didn't have to pay VAT on them because I live in the US.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

teamsollogo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hey everyone!

Just got back from Bamberg today. Long trip with lots of hours working. This next Saturday I will be going back out to the Honda dealer. More info as I get it will show up. Already have a good list to go on here. Please be patient as I am limited on transportation and time. Also, another thing to think about while we are on the topic of prices... when is the last time anyone has looked the conversion rate of USD to the Euro. It is about .80 Euro = $1.00 USD. Just something to consider.
    brent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's an EDM parts thread on Honda-Tech as well, and someone there mentioned an EDM lip for Sols...? Anyone heard of that or have pics maybe?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

David most if not all of those parts are out of stock as they came out in '92. Would just love to get a set of those wheels they had, the 15 inchers, they also came in 14 inch by the way.

And by the way contact me if you want the pictures, I've had them for ages though my contacts over the years.
    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

teamsollogo

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast