Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi All,

I am selling a set of new One-Piece Headlights. They will fit for any del Sol 1993-1997. They are chrome with black bezels around them. They look really sharp once installed. I ordered a different style and want to sell these now. I am open to offers on them. I paid $220 a couple of months ago but I am not looking to get anywhere near that price for them. I have pics at the below links. The first one shows this style of lights installed in my own personal Sol. The second pic is a close-up of this particular style. Anywone who is interested, just lemmie know!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/delsol4me/1.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...ol4me/5016.jpg

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 06, 2007 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Dusty L. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Geo, aren't these similar to yours? I liked that look. How are they for keeping moisture out? Willing to trade of anything?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arron,

I think these would like pretty cool on a Milano Red myself. Moisture doesn't seem to be an issue for these at all. I am open to cash offers or possible trade for something. What do ya' have to trade? There is nothing specific I am really looking for my car at the moment but if something came up, I would go for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Rodamus:
    Geo, aren't these similar to yours? I liked that look. How are they for keeping moisture out?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes they are similar, but mine are the two piece style as these are the one piece style. Both have the "clear" lens cover. At the time I got mine they didn't have the one piece style available. And I haven't heard on any major problems with misting up on any of the after market headlights so far. But it's possible with even stock headlights to form water drops inside if not sealed. I've only had some slight misting on the aftermarket corners, only happens during rainy/warm times, otherwise they are fine. Never heard of that problem with the one piece style.
    One other plus is those fit better then the two piece style for some reason.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I think I can barter with is a Lowes gift card. I have to check on how much is on it, but last I remember was close to $150. Sound ok?