Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool, well mine is also a 93. so i'll take the center console because mine was broke when i got the car. is yours a SI at all? i wanted to know what you also where thinking about the black top and trunk? my friend wants to buy that. The glove box would be great because mine is a 93 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On top of that i wantd to know if you have the fog lights and the passanger headlight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have already sold the dash, and center console. As well as the trunk. I could sell you the top. I don't have the fog lights anymore. I never replaced them after the first wreck. I do have the headlights. One of them is only a couple years old, I can't remember which right now. I am thinkin $100 for the light. One headlight is $250 from Honda new.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Coll i'll take the head light hold it for me. Umm how about the hood mounts? mine are bent. Also what about the golve box? My del sol is a 93. Also if you still have the d16 i know someone who is looking for one and wants it.

The Big question is your car a SI? If it is im looking for disk breaks for the back of my car becasue it is a S. if you have those i will even come out and take that all off my self if you want to sell the setup.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How many miles are on the motor and how much would you sell it for?

My friend has a 95 motor with 106,000 on it and he's gonna give it to me for $600 with all the necesary parts. If yours has less miles or if you're willing to give it to me for $500, I'll buy it.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 11, 2004 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Tman the Zman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mine has 121k on it. I am askin 850 for it now. I am sellin everything needed for a complete swap. Hoses, wires, ecu, axles, mounts(including energy suspesion mount inserts), may or may not include the radiator. I had an offer for the radiator but haven't heard back from the buyer yet. If they do buy the radiator(which is only year an 1/2 old)I will lower the price to 800
    Also included
    4-2-1 header
    Centerforce dual friction clutch
    accel thundersport spark plug wires(less than a month old)
    and a new timing belt.

I was tryin to get a short block from a motor supplier and they wanted 650 for a motor with 139k on it. I have seen complete swaps go for 1200 and trannys alone sell for 400.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Robert Wampler:
    Coll i'll take the head light hold it for me. Umm how about the hood mounts? mine are bent. Also what about the golve box? My del sol is a 93. Also if you still have the d16 i know someone who is looking for one and wants it.

The Big question is your car a SI? If it is im looking for disk breaks for the back of my car becasue it is a S. if you have those i will even come out and take that all off my self if you want to sell the setup.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the hood mounts. glovebox is taken it's goin with the dash. I still have the motor, D16Z6 sohc vtec. My sol is a 93 SI. I have someone buying the brakes. If it falls through I will let you know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have an oem hood available. previous owner had a crappy paint job done and the paint peeled in HUGE chunks, but there are no dents.
    email me at [email protected].

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i also have a motor/tranny for sale.
    93 si motor. 140k miles, new clutch last year, new timing belt last month, dc sports header is 3 years old and still looks great.
    i just had an integra gsr motor stuffed into the sol, so i really need to get rid of the old motor.
    [email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Email me About the head lights. I need both now if you have them and then the hood brackets. My email is [email protected] If they fall threw on the breaks let me know [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you have the old SI rims at all?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast