Hiyer all,

With the new season soon to be with us, I'm going to have a little re-vamp of the site.

In preparation and anticipation of the forthcoming destruction, I would like to try and include as many meetings as possible.

As I can't clone myself, I'm looking for spectators, fans and loyal supporters who would be prepared to record the events I can't get to.

I can't pay as the site alone costs enough to keep going (and you all know I don't sell any pictures), but I could cover the cost of CDs and postage.

Ideally, I would like shots of Tin arriving on trucks, Hiabed off, Pit shots, wrecks and where possible action shots.

As I'm also trying to promote the sport to the masses, and get away from the banger lout feeling that Mr Joe Public has about our sport, I also try and include where possible, shots of the lighter side of Bangers as well as showing the fact that drivers do have families etc (its nice for the younger generation to see themselves on Dad's motor........ they will probably be driving themselves in a few years time !!).

As you know, I love large albums / galleries. So if you fancy helping the site, showing off your photographic skills and don't mind sending me tonnes of piccies then please drop me a mail.

I'll give you full credit, and it will help promote those meetings that get left in the dark a bit...........

Any takers ??

Cheers