Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiyer all!!

Got some proposed dates for HORNDEAN's RAID and the CHALK CHALLENGE for next season.....

Dates may change if anyone is running some big meetings at the same time, but at this stage it looks like they won't (but let us know otherwise people will have a few difficult decisions to make....)

The team "RAID" is looking good for the 17th of July 2005, and based on both the amount of response, tin and quality at this seasons event, this should be one not to miss.........

.....especially after all the one's that missed it this year are still kicking themselves.

Lets see who really are the Team champs after the suprise win this season.

The "CHALK CHALLENGE" is also looking good for the 11th of September, and (subject to confirmation) will be an open, unlimited event.

Early indications are that both events will most possibly be video'ed again, but expect a bigger turn out of both tin and spectators!!

I will let you guys (& girls) know of any updates as they materialise.......

See you there !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there gonna be a 2 Litre Team Meeting?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hiyer!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I beleive the Team RAID next season with be set at 2 litre (although there is also talk of having an unders team entry as well).

Its a little early at the moment, and I will confirm the above as soon as I find out.

The unlimited meeting will be an "open" Meeting in September called the "Chalk Challenge".

Watch this space...... (as they say [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Cheers