All players should stay in SG-Mode all the time... Only exception is for the lvl 35 or higher. They are allowed to switch it of to earn enough money to get around but to switch it on as much as possible.

Also... every member can invite new members into Global Justice. Please recruit as much as possible so we stay an active super group. Only the higher ranks can kick members who are misbehaving and such though.
When inviting, keep the theme and feeling of the SG in mind. Global Justice is an international group of patriotic heroes. Each of our members is a national hero wearng the colors of his flag or resembling a certain aspect of his/her country. To have the player play a character that is actually from the country he is from is generally preferred.

I will not allow more than 2 alts to join up... and they are always subject to be kicked if a unique member wants to join.

Staying a member is easy... Be in theme... respect each other... try to be social... play and have fun! To keep this Super group healthy I will kick members once in a while that comply with one of the following...

- They are disturbing the peace or searching for trouble. That you are in character as in role-play... no problem. But we never personally attack another member in any way!
- Anyone that is not (or can not) be in theme is asked to change it or make another character that fits better. We finally have a themed SG, and I would like to keep it that way.
- If you haven't logged you're character in for more then 23 days (3 weeks, a vacation) you will make the list of possible spacemakers too. It's not an automatic kick, but if someone wants to join that is active... it can happen.
- When you have a character that in the past has earned more then 100.000 prestige for the group the 50 days will be extended to 50. After that the same rules apply.
- If we're really are in desperate need of space I will kick alts before mains, and non-prestige earners before active earning ones.

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Roleplay

For the love of the power of roleplay I would like to ask my members to at least try to create a fitting biography after reaching level 6. If you are having troubles creating one... let me know through the forum and I will help you with it.

Write up you're complete biography under a new topic on the forum.

There are already a lot of unspoken rules in roleplay. With roleplay in COX is meant that you're reacting, talk and act like you're the character you play.

- Local chat channel is used for all roleplay communication (in role)
- Private tells and Team chat can be either in role telepathic communication or out of role by adding ((text)) to the text.
- Super Group channel is always out of roleplay. We are a casual roleplay group and we can't expect all members to be into it.

If someone is reacting in role, members are all asked to go and play along!

Being a roleplayer you should chose you're powers fitting to the character you are. For a natural that means the natural jump or speed travel powers, for a vampire hover is almost a must, etc.

The same rules are for the appearance. A werewolf would most likely have a human appearance, a vampire should have a batlike shape too... and a slightly paler skin. Clothing slots are really used as clothing. So you pick a face and hair length and you keep that on all you're slots. If you're a long-haired redhead in slot one... you cant be a bald Asian in slot two unless you're an established shape shifter. Always dress you're toon... not change it.

[img]cool.gif[/img]

Ranks and Promotion

I get a lot of questions on when a member can be promoted. So I thought up some solid rules I am sticking to.

- Trainee

A member of Global Justice. I expect loyalty to the organisation and friendly fun game-play. Stay respectful against you?re fellow court members? and don?t stir up trouble.

When it is important to have a group look/feel all members are asked to make sure they have at least one costume slot depicting their countries flag colors or national colors. Although the SG colors are blue and white (the colors of the United Nations), we will hardly use them in our costumes... (unlees youre from Greece [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Then you can activate them under SG-colors on Super tab - settings - Accept. It is not really necessary to wear the SG-Logo. Sometimes the location is such that it looks terrible. In those cases it is ok to leave it out. If the color of youre costume can't be displayed by the logo... it will turn to black instead of white or blue.

- Field Operative

An Field Operative is a proven loyal follower of Global Justice. He has the required lvl 20 and has earned 15.000 prestige to his name.

It's from Field Operative rank up that you can access the containers in the base and select super group missions from the Computer in the Global Watch Room.

I also require a certain amount of loyalty of my Operatives... and trust... but above all respect... for me, and for other gamers.

- Special Agents

The Special Agents are handpicked/chosen by the Chairwoman.

Aside of the statement above the Special Agents is responsible for the following: Make sure members have a working origin written down in their I.D. fitting them in the theme of the SG when the member has reached lvl 6 or higher.

The Special Agents keeps members in SG mode unless the member has a real good reason (dire need of money). Will form teams with members as much as possible and recruit new members as much as needed/possible. They are also capable of demoting.

Aside from this certain Special Agents can be given certain administrative tasks within Global Justice.

Special Agents have rights to schedule Arena events and such.

- Battlefield Commander

There are only a few of these... handpicked by the Chairwoman herself.

They are the replacements for the Chairwoman and can do everything she can do except for base editing. They keep the community running by working out issues and/or arguments. They promote when a person is reaching Defender and will be asked for an opinion when a new Defender is needed. They will also be able to kick or demote members.

- The Chairwoman

Ellen van der Werf (codename: Dutch Storm) is the currebt Chairwoman. As such he will do as much for Global Justice as she is capable of. Organise the races... make sure sg mode is on... select Special Agents... promote, demote and if necessary kick? Uphold the community etc. Off course a lot of these responsibilities are also placed with the council (Council is the Chairwoman, Battlefield Commanders and Special Agents) to lighten her load as much as possible.

She is the sole base editor and responsible for the layout of Global Justice Headquarters form phase one.

It is the Chairwoman who makes the rules, and host plus upgrades the site www.globaljustice.tk . She also keeps in contact with the leaders of other super groups when needed.

ps. If you think you really fit the role of Battlefield Commander or Special Agent... and you are already a Field Operative... let me know ingame or through mail. And why... If I'm not around this should also be done with the Battlefield Commander you can reach. You will be carefully judged on the qualities mentioned above...

pps. If you should be promoted but weren't yet. You have to be online for me to be able to promote you. Let me know and we arrange it.

ppps. If you need help with youre costume to get it into patriotic colors let me know when you are gonne get it and I be around.

<font color="#666699"><font size="1">[ July 10, 2007 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Dutch Storm ]</font></font>

<font color="#666699" size="1">[ July 11, 2007 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Dutch Storm ]</font>