Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is for - if anyone - the people who check on this little board every now and then. Simply tell me :]

How's life treating you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good. College is about to start again, good girlfirned, a few games, lots of reading. The usual.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fine, lots of work (part professional part my stuff), but I'm usually active at HongFire.

At work, I get sent here and there for a week more often than I like, so I got a PSP to get entertained in the lost time. I'm also involved in several personal infrastructure open sauce projects (part of which I finished, part of which I'm working on) which I need for my own purposes (file handling; I have a repository of over 300K files to maintain).

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All's well here. Im working as a games tester until summer is over, then i start my music composition course at uni (provided the grades are good enough). Ive bought myself a DS, which im extremely happy with so far; ive got "Ossu! Takae! Ouendan!", Jump Superstars, Advance Wars DS and Castlevania: DoS. I love the region free-ness of it all.

I'll be off for a 4 day family trip to Paris in about a week as well, which i have no expectations for (neither high or low). It'll be interesting to see what the place is like, and more than anything i'll just be glad to take a break from this country (its been two years since my trip to America).

When im online i usually lurk the NeoGAF forums (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/), where they seem to take games pretty seriously. Im kinda missing this board and its community, but i feel ive benefited from the change, and actually i find its a lot easier to talk to you guys through Instant Messenger services anyway.

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh man, a game tester, I am SO jealous! ><
    I'm glad for you guys, love and girls are knocking on my door as well nowdays... well a lot! I mainly quit gaming for a while and concentrating on visits, MSN and stuff to keep me in touch with people I like. And I'm moving out, well compared to ym old self a lot now as well. I'm more open about things... people still have a strong influence on me, they make me change, same as you guys did back then ^^ All positive.
    School's in session again too, it's my last year in high-school, trying to do something with my life in the meantime ^^;;

See you guys :]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, i'm a game maker, and i have a work now ^^ so, i can say life is treating me well [img]smile.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A game maker! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *shots self* Well, congrats mate ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, not like that. I mean, i'm doing games on my own, work is other thing, but is pretty similar, infographic architectural designs. Like building levels, with the shape of a house XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to see you guys are doing well.

I'm finishing up my final year of High School, planning on going to either USC Upstate or College of Charleston, from there Medical University of South Carolina.

Been playing 360 a good bit. Reading some, riding four-wheelers, and enjoying my friend's company.

Life is going easily and great for me. I just wish I had more time to read.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel defeated this semester. I stopped my pursuit to get enroll a class with a time conflict. I?ve never back out of course that I?ve sat in despite opposing odds including time conflicts, pre-requisites, difficulty, etc. Also, now I can only enroll in 19 credit hours, which puts me behind in my extremely tight time line to graduate in 4 years with 4 majors.

Also, I'm currently too focused on my failures and inadequacies, which is killing my confidence in myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast