Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Random: Quotahol, or how i learnt to shut the fuck up and post humourous quote*NR-18*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that explains why my cousin fell in love with me when we didnt see each other for the early 6-7 years of our lives. thanks a lot for that.

---

>>16
    Did it lead to anything? If yes, please tell us how you fucked her hard. I get off on this.

Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
    Clearly you don't try very hard when trying to form a relationship. No wonder you like Keitaro. You expect women to fall onto your cock.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I don't agree with this at all. There are plenty of guys out there who try, but there is such a thing as trying too hard. There are girls who like jerks, and there are girls who like nice guys, the only problem is, sometimes they mistake the guys who want to be with them as friends, and at that point, you're essentially screwed. Sure you can be an asshole and get girls, but what's the point if you're not being yourself, doesn't that defeat the purpose (unless your purpose is to only get laid, then it doesn't really matter to you). Theres a fine line there, you have to let a girl know you're interested, but sometimes this shit triggers and they think of you as someone you don't want to be, when you want to be with them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IRT TZ: There are girls who like jerks
    Truth

there are girls who like nice guys
    Wish it were truth, still looking for one that's good enough

sometimes they mistake the guys who want to be with them as friends, and at that point, you're essentially screwed
    Truth. Actually, they want friends to be there, so they can cry on their shoulder when jerk #471 dumps them.

Sure you can be an asshole and get girls, but what's the point if you're not being yourself
    Truth, it's not worth changing or pretending to be anything else. If a girl will not like you as you are, then she's not good enough for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's how it's always been with me, if you don't like me, its your loss, go back to the assholes, I'll see you in a month when another one dumps you, with a paper towel on my shoulder. I have no problems being friends with girls (Hell 95% of my friends are girls), but some of the things they do, and seeing them do it as a guy, just makes me want to whack them good, and knock some sense into them. I can't stand when a girl goes out with a guy who she knows is an asshole, then wonders why he does the things he does, complains to me about it, AND THEN GOES BACK TO HIM AS IF HE WOULD CHANGE.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exactly. I think they must think assholes are kewl and changing them (as if it were possible at all) is some kind of orgasmic reward. I guess it's an issue of insufficient mental age and / or intelligence.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, either that or they've been watching too many movies, where the girl meets the guy and they hate each other, then it turns into love blah blah. Or "Nursing a guy back to health from heartbreak" or maybe they're just stupid.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is 4chan. You can find ANYTHING here... as long as it's sick and wrong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My girlfriend is cute and smart and she's an anime faggot like me

The other night she and I were cuddling in bed and she started humping me and whispering "oniichan oniichan" and that turned me the fuck on