Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Today I shat brix. As many of you probably know, I'm an occasional sleepwalker. Well, I remember how I left my window blinds closed last night; I perfectly remember it because I had gone through the chain of thought of being saturday and not wanting to have too much light in my room in the morning so that it wouldn't help waking me up. (I love sleeping until noon.)

Yet I woke up at 08:45 and saw my blinds fully open. I thought my mother had entered the room to get clothes from my wardrobe to iron, didn't see shit and opened them, so I just closed them again and went back to sleep.

Later today I thanked my mother, but she said she didn't enter my room today. The others didn't, either. This is when I shat brix, because I couldn't remember absolutely anything about opening the blinds, not even a deja vu; I don't have the slightest feeling of having done that, and I feel 100% certain about having had them closed before going to sleep. And since the window was closed all the time (both at night and when I woke up) and I live in an 8th floor, the only plausible theory is that I opened them to look out of the window (I have a nice view of Madrid) or to look at something inside my room.

What kinda scares me is what else could I do one of these days while sleepwalking, and what else did I do. In fact, I'm not certain about how often I sleepwalk. If I just get up, look around or out of the window, and go back to sleep, no one will ever notice, so I could be a much more frequent sleepwalker than I think. But nothing is out of place (except for today's blinds open, and having moved irrelevant objects some other times), and nobody hears of anything, so I guess I'm completely inoffensive. The only relevant, half fun thing I did one night is to walk to my parents room, tell them some unintelligible stuff, then go back to bed like nothing happened. They were like WTF.

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ June 14, 2008 07:31 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha wow, that's pretty crazy. I don't think I've ever walked around while sleeping. I have heard of it plenty of time, but I have never done it myself.

Certainly interesting that you had the dexterity to gently open the blinds and not just rip them to shreds or wake yourself pulling them open, while asleep.