Thread: Computers: Got a Laptop!! MY OWN laptop!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since 7th april i stopped saying "this is made with my... no, my bro's comp" as far as i have my own one. I'm very happy i no longer parasite other people's comp.

My (Yes! My, my, my, MYYYYY!!!)PC is an Intel Centrino duocore, 1,83 Ghz, 1 Gb ram, A Gforce 7 with 256 Mb of Ram, panoramic screen (1440 x 900, phew!), 4 USB 2.0 ports.... many things.

Latest news! I killed my brother...!
    Playing Quake 3 in a Lan gameplay XDDD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats, sounds like it's made of win and awesome.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Laptops FT(portable)W. Good job.

Got wifi?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wifi? i think yes. But i can only see my neighbours, not "visit" them (via wifi, ya know)

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Computers: Got a Laptop!! MY OWN laptop!!

You know, I love both a PC and a MacBook, but most likely, since I already work and spend more of my time in a laptop, then my choice will fall on a MacBook, since with it you can be mobile and do your work anywhere, you just imagine, you need to transport a PC to work in another place, I also treat my devices with care, the phone is always in a new case, but my laptop is always happy with me, since I have it in films and a universal silicone keyboard cover, so you can also paste over the keyboard of your laptop, if you wish

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

There is a huge amount of technology on the market today. It is not surprising that in this variety, choosing a laptop is an activity that requires a fair amount of intellectual effort and time. There are several types of laptops for different tasks. Allocate home, office, gaming and other types. Each of them has a set of specific characteristics and advantages. Check here for more details laptoplicious.com/best-laptops-for-computer-science-students/ about the best devices for work and study. Hope this helps you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

With keyboard stickers, typing is much more convenient. This is very important for writers and anyone who depends heavily on the speed and accuracy of printing. Keyboard stickers simply stick to the key without changing its shape, stiffness or range of motion. Typing will still be an easy task for your fingers as you won't have to change the pressure on the keys.

The silicone coating forms an unnatural layer that changes the typing experience (you feel like a soft gel surface instead of a hard key), reduces typing speed and tactile feedback. Many people report that they have to put in a lot more effort to print with a silicone lid. Because of this, a lot of dumps are covered.

Sometimes silicone overlays change the shape and location of the keys. This is because the manufacturers of these cases have reduced the cost of production and have invested more than one keyboard layout in one product. Your enter key may suddenly change from a rectangular or 7-shaped shape to an almost triangular one for no good reason. This can be a very drastic change if you're used to your keyboard shape.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello. Many people use the keyboard very casually. Often, while working at a computer or laptop, they eat because of which crumbs get into the keyboard, as a result of which it starts to work poorly, and in the case of a laptop, you need to pay a lot of money for repairs, and if the keyboard is for a PC, you will have to buy a new one. That is why I can recommend paying attention to keyboard cover pc .I have been using this keyboard case for a very long time and only thanks to it my keyboard is still in perfect condition.

Junior Hostboard Member coffeemaker888's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lonasin View Post
    Hello. Many people use the keyboard very casually.
    What do you mean? My Mac computer is running very slow now and the apps won't get uninstalled for some reason. You think this is because of the keyboard?

Junior Hostboard Member FranzJosephVIII's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coffeemaker888 View Post
    What do you mean? My Mac computer is running very slow now and the apps won't get uninstalled for some reason. You think this is because of the keyboard?
    I wouldn't think so, to be honest. But check the keyboard cord just in case anyway. In my case I ended up reading https://setapp.com/ because my problem in slow performance was the clogged memory. So I just had to clean it and the computer started working perfectly again. So you need to check these both causes.