Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, is the Granaboard dead? I'll try to post a bit and see if some members come back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still read here... don't find much time to post though.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hullo!

I wouldnt say I'm still "here" as such. This board died with our united interest in the series. To resume it, we need to find other interests common to us all*.

I give thisplace a quick glance every fortnight though. just in case. It is my old dojo after all. Good times. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*Smash Brothers?

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's still my homepage, so I take a glimpse at it every time when I'm at home and get on the net for my routine webcomic views. And when I see a new topic I post. See? ^__^

I spent real good times here and still prefer to read stuff and post, although work and school takes up a lot of my time like it's the case with all of you.

I miss the good old times, when I woke up at 4 am and wildly opened every topic just to catch a reply, while the sun was rising... I can thank a lot to you guys and this board - at least half of my future - therefore I'll never abandon it completely. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope you guys are doing great, and hey, Grandia2 still rocks, it's only that we completed it so many times now... I get back to it from time to time for a good adventure [img]smile.gif[/img]

~Dreamer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@ Xellos: You'll probably take longer reading through my rant than writing your own .

@ Cataferal: I wouldnt say I'm still "here" as such. This board died with our united interest in the series. To resume it, we need to find other interests common to us all*.

*: Pooper sex?

Seriously though, we still have the usual common interests ? videogames, perhaps anime/manga or art in general, a bit of computers, and a bit of politics maybe, but could we find a particular fixation worth creating a dozen threads about?

@ Dreamer: Nice to see you're doing great. I'm glad to see you consider your experience in the board illuminating, though I doubt we decided half of your future. We're just a bunch of geeks, or maybe gang of hackers on steroids.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No hax here.

Yeah, I've got the ambiguous school, and life thing that has drawn me away as well.

I still lurk in about once every one or two months.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey i had it for dead. nothing but 1 junk topic

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 22, 2008 08:11 PM: Message edited by: phaq ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still keep coming back... i think that whenever there is still a place to return, you end returning there...

Granaboard won't die, i believe, as long as there is still someone who wants to see it, to contribute to it in any way. at least to say "hello there"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Mel, there are many boards I used to visit, that I no longer visit. However, this one is special to me. I feel this one has impacted my life the most, and helped evolve and shape ideas I have about all sorts of things.

It would be tough, but I would love a resurgence of activity throughout the board. For there were great discussions, indeed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, this is for me the first board i got hooked up to, so it has a meaning for me. Also, seeing that others keep coming back makes me return to see what is up here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast