Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Granaboard 2013 virtual gathering

Quote Originally Posted by midnightryder259 View Post
    Well, if memory serves, you just lost the title of oldest. I outgrew phaq, having a screen name that basically states "**** you" stops being funny by your mid 20's, nevermind your 30's.

Still haven't made **** of myself, but I have no regrets, as I know I'll figure out what I'm doing with myself some day.

Classic gamer nowadays, as in 2D cartridges(or really, emulation of). Burned out on the modern generations, and I don't think I'm ever going back to discs. No love for FMV's/voice acting(in video games). Not to mention, if I get the real thing, how pussy weak they are. Burned out on RPG's as well, but that seems to be coming back.

So yeah, no more Grandia 2 for me, which really, is about the only game I miss from that era anyway. That and maybe the Fire Pro Wrestling game, but there's always the best SNES version of that series, and maybe Parallel Trippers on the GBC for a Grandia game.

Oh yeah, same thing @aol if any of you still do instant messenger(not that that's the program I use). I'm not a social network type, so no facebook, or twitter, or skype,or whatever other BS for me.
    I always read your name as Fack. I never separated the syllables or anything.

I coulda swore that I predated you by like 2 or 3 weeks back on the Gamefaqs board. As if it really matters anyways. It's weird how you, me, and Wiseman are the 3 survivors from that obscure relic of the 90's. Always figured more of us would stay around. I know there's more overall just that most of the rest came long during the Granaboard/Hostboard days.

I just want some more updated contact info from you nowadays since all I got is Warpigs on AIM (still a thing apparently).

I too hardly play anything these days due to time constraint, cash constraint, and just boredom with how many modern games hold your dick so much so that I very much feel like I'm just going through the motions until the end of the game arrives. A game has to have a very unique premise or mechanics so it's basically all indie or old games, fighting games are the one hold out because of their nature I still play them regularly enough, not enough to be competitive anymore. I did rent and burn through Bioshock Inf and it was excellent.

Senior Hostboard Member midnightryder259's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't realize you were talking seniority.
    "And I've got one more silver dollar, but I'm no gonna let 'em catch me, no, not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider." - The Allman Brothers Band, Midnight Rider

Senior Hostboard Member That_Bojack's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't realize you were talking seniority.
    Hey, Phaq, did you see the All in the Family episode when Archie said something offensive and amusing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) You don't have to quote the entire post above yours, unless there's a chance someone could post something in between, and well, c'mon...

2) That seems pretty passive aggressive. You upset about something?

3) I certainly saw the one where George Jefferson did, or his brother, Henry, before he appeared on the show...
    Edit: Youtube videos of full episodes of All in the Family are no longer up.
    Last edited by midnightryder259; March 5th, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
    "And I've got one more silver dollar, but I'm no gonna let 'em catch me, no, not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider." - The Allman Brothers Band, Midnight Rider

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...This board might be a little messed up
    Last edited by midnightryder259; May 7th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah no passive aggression. Just screwin around. When you gonna be on AIM again?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whenever, usually around 8-ish, but I can't make any guarantees.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everybody............ who am I kidding?!?!? Hey nobody! Any one wanna get crunked up and smoke weed e'reday? Live the high life doing speedballs off hookers lemme hear you say what whut!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edit: I believe it was a full episode of Inspector Gadget, if not just the theme song, either way no longer up at Youtube, like this post predicted.
    greatest.show.ever. (if the previous links are anything to go by, start watching what you can before they get taken down)

Seriously, 3 months later, this is the laziest meetup I've ever seen.
    Last edited by midnightryder259; March 5th, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TK4QlLNYk
    greatest.show.ever. (if the previous links are anything to go by, start watching what you can before they get taken down)

Seriously, 3 months later, this is the laziest meetup I've ever seen.
    Well, I'm still here for what it may be worth. Poppin in from time to time. Face it, this board is closer to a glorified email box for the two of us. Likely is no one will ever come here in great numbers again but it can be our little secret corner of the internets.