Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did I? Oh well, like I said I was bored. (^^);

Bebop is definately one of my favorite anime, I can watch the whole series in one sitting. My favorite character was Spike, and if you've seen the whole series you'll know why the ending depressed me... (TT)

Nyyyyyooo...Spike-kuuuuun! *cries*

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, i miss him too... T-T

Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont really like Cowboy Bebop, but then again I started half-way through the sereis so I cant judge ^_^;; I like outlaw star but Trigun is my favourite!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
    Yea, i miss him too... T-T</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *cries more* Damn it! &gt;_&lt;

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Psyco Sephiroth:
    I dont really like Cowboy Bebop, but then again I started half-way through the sereis so I cant judge ^_^;; I like outlaw star but Trigun is my favourite!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, that's a first, usually people who are into Outlaw Star or Trigun seem to think that Bebop is better, like me! XD
    But they are all good series, but if I had to put them in a certain order it would be: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun then Outlaw star. Each of the series had its good points, comedy, romance, drama, gun action and angst. Great characters, good story and awesome music. *sighs* Now that's quality.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched .Hack//Sign up to ep14 last night. Story pace is incredibly slow... &gt;_&lt;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have time to watch any anime [img]frown.gif[/img]

Last anime I watched was Dragon Pink (hentai) upon recomendation of a friend, it was so-so, and some scenes in episodes 2 and 3 were disgusting (I don't like rape/monster hentai).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been watchign Excel Saga, but my favorite anime I'e watched recentlyu ahs been the new Miyazaki film, Spirited Away!

I'll review it later, now I need ta get sued ta desktop &gt;&lt;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like the subjects says. Tell me a little about what series you're currently watching or what you've just watched. =D

Last night I just watched an anime called Legend of Blue Wolves. Basically it's a shounen-ai anime that someone told me about and said was good, so I downloaded. The story itself was pretty self explanitory. Humans finally realize that there is more in the universe than Earth and begin migrating into space, but right at the time they think nothing could get any better beings from another world pop up out of nowhere and begin their conquest over the human race.
    There are two main characters in the whole thing Jonathan and Leonardo/Leonard. They are in the army of Earth's remaining survivors and end up falling for each other, but in between there is a lot of rape and molestation going on, and believe me it was not pretty to watch. I thought I could handle it but good lord, it was just gross! Especially with Commander Fatman [or whatever the hell his name was] trying to get busy [if you get my drift &gt;_&gt;] with all of subordinates, Jonathan being his one main obbession. Hell, it seemed like everyone in anime wanted to get into Jonathan's pants, not that I blame them really, he was hot...but come on! It was at least 45 minutes long and throughout the whole thing I was thinking to my self 'Why the hell did I listen to that person?!' &gt;_&lt;
    There was only one love making scene that I thought was decent [AKA: I didn't feel like I had to puke my guts out.]
    The animation was fairly good [nice, smooth but not the best] and the music was OK [if you like listening to elevator music then this is the anime for you! XD], but that didn't make up for the horrible, horrible ending it had. I like angst but that kind of an ending was uncalled for. Anyway, I can't say I hated it but I'm definately not going to watching Legend of Blue Wolves again anytime soon.

[If this topic was already created, I apoligize. I was bored.]

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you made this topic before... Anyway, i've just finished Cowboy Bebop. A damn good anime, with uber damn good characters (Ed!) and a plot so cool, it will stop you from sitting down for 2 weeks (and counting).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm still not done watching Noir. I'm on episode 21. Mitsuki, I know what you mean about the Cowboy Bebop ending [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . I also like Trigun and Outlaw Star.

Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast