-
September 10th, 2003, 04:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://www.themagnificent.org/images/transformers.jpg
this is from a guy named Jake on RPG palace, just giving credit where its due [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2003, 08:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
lol, I remember those from when I read Wizard, at least I think it was Wizard...
-
September 10th, 2003, 10:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<- wonders how much that suit will go for on eBay . . . might look good in my living room [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2003, 11:48 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
September 11th, 2003, 04:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LOL! that is pure contorsionism.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 19th, 2003, 07:56 AM
#6
Inactive Member
LOL! I remember i posted a topic about funny sites too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks