Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Jack again stopped in his tracks and his face came to life momentarily*
    "Ange? Is that-nnghhh"
    *The beast inside him regained control and slammed an enormous claw into the ground and moved slowly to the survivors*

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'Damn it! We can't do a thing...!' Sosuke said. 'Let's just grab Rowan and get out of here!!' He urged.
    'We can't just leave him like this!' Ange yelled back.
    'Listen Ange!! He's not Jack anymore!! He can't gain control anymore! Just show us where you go in and let's scram!!'
    'I can't! I won't lost him again!!' She cried.
    'He won't stop to kill us all if we just keep dogding!!'
    A sudden shriek took eevryone's attention. The monster got closer and closer to Morgan. she was just standing there in shock. Andrew got his shotgun and blasted it right into the monster. It doesn't even reacted to it.
    Crete ran there, and pushed Morgan out of the way of the deadly strike of Jack's claw. He closed his eyes, and luckily the monster missed him. He quickly jumped away from it, evading another strike. 'Sosuke's right! Let's just scram!!' Crete yelled to the others.
    'Right!' Sosuke answered, and grabbed Ange's hand to motion her to run. She hesitated for a few seconds, but started to move. Andrew ran to her daughter, Mike got Rowan up, and Kate ran to Crete, they just all started to run away from Jack...
    He dashed after them in an insane speed. Kate looked back at him... he looked similar to Mike when he transformed... 'But we were able to...' She thought mentally, but had to concetrate on running, crete was pulling her...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rowantree got out of Mike's hand and fell on the ground he said run run and took 2 granedes in his hands and said again run run for your life you dont need to die.

Rowantree throwed the grenedes and the other runned as hell then the explision came and all wondered if Rowantree was alive but it was no way back if Jack had survive the explosion he could kill them all.

Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Rowan! Rowan!" Morgan cried, but there was no answer.

"We have to go back," Crete said. He started walking back towards the rubble, when he was stopped by Sosuke.

"There's no way we can get back in there, the passage is blocked. I don't want to leave Rowan behind, but it's too dangerous to stay and there's no way we can get to him," he said.

"But, we can't just leave him!" Crete said.

"There has to be another way around this rubble," said Kate.

"Yeah, but Jack could still be alive too," Sosuke said.

The others paused as they heard a sound from the other side of the wreckage.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'We just got to go!! He told us too!' Sosuke said to the others.
    The sound got stronger and stronger.
    'He's still alive...' Kate said in shock.
    'As I know Rowan, he's still alive too...' Mike said and urged to move.
    'You're probably...' Morgan started, when the wreckage started to shake...
    'We have to leave NOW!' Sosuke yelled again, and everyone started running. Jack broke through the blocked path and dashed after the team.
    'This is no good like this!' Sosuke said suddenly, and took a 180 degrees turn, running right at Jack. The others couldn't do a thing, just kept escaping. Sosuke jumped over the monster, but it got he's leg, throwing him into the wall. 'Damn it!!' He quickly stood up in pain, and started running back. As he wanted, Jack followed him instead of the team...

Suddenly Kate collapsed on the ground. Crete turned back, seeing her unconscious. 'What the? What's wrong Kate?! Kate?! Answer me!'
    'Everyone stop!' Crete yelled after them.
    Many disturbed pitures ran before Kate's closed eyes...
    ...needles... no my neck... don't come closer... 'This... won't hurt much...' The faint woman voice said. 'awake... program start...' drugs... ahhh...
    She suddenly opened her eyes... Crete was shocked to see bloody red eyes instead of the ocean blue pair. She slowly stood up, Crete backed a bit... She got out her eagles, aiming into Crete's face full with fear. 'Kate... what's with you...?' The others stood in halt, waiting for her reaction.
    Mike started to talk. 'Those drugs... what did they done to her...?!'
    'Kate... i-it's me... Crete...' She lowered the gun a bit, looking confused... 'You can beat... beat everything that's inside of you!' Crete yelled at her. She dropped her eagles, as more pictures appeared in front of her...
    ...I don't care! a man's voice said. 'I'm... not leaving her!!... she was picked up... 'you can leave without us...' ...it's... warm here...
    Crete hugged her tight with closed eyes, she just stood there speachless.
    ...progr... failu... failure... A woman voice started to speak again... 'there's the antido... something woul... happen... inject this... drugs are... essential... she can... resist...' hope... Mike no!... don't hurt Crete!! the injection... must get... get the injection... 'Kate he... help me!' Mike's voice appeared in her visions... *gunshots*... it... it worked... cure...
    Crete...
    Crete can slowly feel her love's hands on his back, holding tighter. He opened his eyes, seeing Kate's beautiful ocean blue eyes again... 'Kate!'
    'Crete... there... there is a cure... we saved Mike... we can still save Jack!'
    'What... what happenned to you?'
    'It doesn't... metter... I don't... even know myself... but remember Mike? I saw it! I saw the cure! We may still have Jack back... we can!'
    'But... how?' The others asked back.
    'We... have to get back... back to that laboratory from where Sosuke saved us... where we were tortured...!'
    'But Sosuke... Rowan...' Morgan hesitated.
    'We better hurry!' Kate answered. 'We may be able to save everyone!'
    Ange just gazed at her... 'Just... just let's get going! I'd do everything, to see Jack again...' A small tear formed in her eyes, running down her cheek. The others did not said a thing. The team just continued there way out from there...

Sosuke just ran from the monster dashing behind him, feeling great pain in his leg. Ignoring it, he just kept running, but his eyes got caught on a body lying on the ground... 'Rowan!' He said mentally, and jumped in his direction. Got his ears on Rowan's chest... 'Good, he's still alive... okay Rowan pal, let's just get out of here the way Jack came in! The monster also caught up, but Sosuke doged it's few attacks, and ran into the collapsed metro station. He quickly climbed up on the collapsed ceilling, leading out to the open. 'This is it dude!' Sosuke said, when the monster jumped right in front of him, striking down with it's claws once again. He was barely able to dodge the huge claws cutting his skull, but it still dmaged his arm. 'Damn all hell now!!' He yelled in full anger, but was unable to attack his old friend... no matter in what form. He just ran out to the empty streets carrying Rowan, leaving Jack behind...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

B.U.M.P.

C'mon roleplayers, I can't write the story alone. ._.;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sosuke heard the zombies coming when he was on the street then sudlenty a licker came and Sosuke throwed Rowantree in the air, he jumped on a car and killed the licker with his sword then jumped back and smashed some zombies and took Rowantree and started to run to a hospital near.

Sosuke runned to the hospital but the door was broken and he saw the zombies come near......
    Then he saw a window and and a car so he climbed up on the car with hes injured leg he felt the pain the got into a window.