Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So I suppose I owe everyone the explanation I promised in my spamming of all those inboxes. So here goes.

So for those of you that didn't notice or weren't on to notice, I removed myself from LDK last night. The reason for this being that about three weeks ago my friend's guild opened up recruitment to new people and he started bothering me to join. It took me most of those three weeks to decide I'd ask his guildleader if there was a chance in hell of me joining, he said I should turn in an application and we would see. So last night I turned in my application, with the one small problem being I couldn't currently be in a guild and be applying to theirs. Hence my removal from LDK.

So I'm hoping some of you are thinking "why?" and I'm pretty damn sure more of you are thinking "Good riddance, ass." To the former, hold up a sec, to the latter, yah thanks I love you too. Now thanks for waiting former group, here comes the explanation.

As you may have noticed recently I've been thinking of leaving LDK, as you can
    probably tell from my post where I practically attacked everyone of LDK's officers+. The main reasoning for this was that officers weren't really doing their jobs. Thankfully, the situation has improved somewhat, not perfect yet though. But that is really not all of it. The other real reason I decided I'd try this was because this is probably the last time for a while I'm going to have this much free time on my hands. As of this coming September I'm going to be starting second year of university and rather than pissing away 5 grand to "go" to scool while I really just sit at home and play EQ I've decided I would rather actaully get something out of my investment, its going to mean a rather large hit to my EQ play time. (I suppose I should point out that I'm living with my parents and with my brother leaving that means I get all the attention /shudder) If any of you are thinking "So what? There is always next summer." Well no there really isn't, I've been lucky to get this summer off but my parents are expecting me to start paying for my education and that means summer job for me, which means well work... So that leaves me this summer basically if I want to try out some of the other aspects of the game. All I needed was a guild that might actually want a necro and what do you know, turned out to be my friend's guild.

So with a little luck I will join them, and try out the higher end of the game, if not well then I guess Im out a guild. Either way I never planned to stay in a raiding guild much past the beginning of school and was hoping you guys would want me back. If you don't thats fair game, in the mean time I'll leave the descision up to you all if you want me to remove all my alts from the guild (again). So there is my pitiful explanation. If you want me to clear up anything or whatever just let me know.

*Yes I'm aware this probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, its too early to be
    thinking*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I din't wanted to see you go Gnome as you are one of the two people I spent most of my EQ time with lol, now you will be busy like hell. Oh well, Good luck to you bud. I'll annoy you with tells when I can ... that is most of the time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sigh ........ that ....... sucks. well, luck and good hunting to you, do keep in touch, as for returning, personally I will always welcome friends back, but I guess I cannot really understand leaving in the first place, lol.

Oh, it probably just me, but a guild that requires you to be un-guilded just to apply kinda weirds me out [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] at least our bridges do not burn so easily so if it does not work out, let us know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dang... 1 returns? another leaves? LAME!! damn u gnomer [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! and work and college aint so hard... u just only get like... 4 hours out of the day to play =P OR 8 hours and 4 hours of sleep! (which is what i used to do) but ya good luck bro [img]smile.gif[/img] . try not to get too uber for us ok? promise? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im really sad to not have gnome in the guild because i invited you =P but i dont think you should remove your alts because you didnt leave on a bad note. i love you =P goodluck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hate to see you go (again) and to be honest I think I'm more sad to hear that soon you're gonna have almost zippo EQ play time than to hear that you're leaving LDK. You've been a great friend and I hope while you're raiding around that you're not frustrated or disapointed by the high end part of EQ (I'm sure to some degree you will be but I thought I'd say it anyways) and that you still have time to keep in touch with us.

Good luck and good hunting, Gnomer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

welcome back frost, cya gnome ='(. one person comes back and another leaves blah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gbye Gnomer. GL to ya.