Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Well guys it has been a great run with ldk but i feel it is time for me to move on. And i know alot of peeps aren't going to miss me. But i wanted to let cha all know for me ldk is no longer any fun. With the new points system and every thing. And i have tried it for awhile and i still don't like it. And as of late i have bumped heads with an officers about it. But at last i know when it is time for me to head out i have made alot of great friends through ldk i will miss most of you. And please just cause i am leaving ldk don't hesitate sending me a tell asking for help i will always be willing to help. But for me this it my last run with some of you and I know some of you will be happy to see me go and others will be sad. And when you do ask for help and get it the item you asked for help for goes up for random even though you are the one who asked for help to get it. But enough of that. The next time i am able to log on to eq will be the last time in ldk. I wish everyone the very best. And to you gael and delebe hurry back cause ldk really needs you guys. And to a very good friend i will miss you the most meriri please don't be a stranger. Best wish to all and good hunting

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

one last thing if i am not on anyne wants to send me an email my email adress is [email protected] feel free to write will always answer you when i get a chance to. LDK good nite and so long guys best wishes [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well too bad you decide to leave,but its your decition good luck dude and Take care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that you are leaveing ldk boleldar.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow I'm surprised to hear you're leaving us Bole..and very sad as well. -_- Sorry to hear LDK isn't fun for you anymore, but in my opinion the point system still isn't a final thing and can and probably will change more as time goes on, it just depends on what people say about it and stuff and blahblahblah..I'm gonna avoid going too deep into that.

Feel free to send me tells in EQ if you ever need/want help from me too. My e-mail is also [email protected] if you want to keep in contact too. *Hugs* Happy EQ travels Bole. =)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gbye Bole. Ive always said a person has got to do what they think is best for their char. If you feel, you must leave, then so be it. I will be one that will miss you. Take care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ...............sigh ....... good luck my friend, am sorry to see you go, no more long goodbyes, just luck and good hunting, and if you need a Monk or Wizzie send a tel.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

BOLE WE LOVE YOUUU!! i still hope to see you often even if you arent in LDK anymore, thank you for letting us enjoy your company and we will miss you. Bole thank you for talking to me every day and asking me how my day was it made me feel better even if you didnt know why =) *HUGS* please take care but dont forget to msg me if you need any help!!