Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You all thought this post was going to be about sex didn't you? Lol, dirty ^#%&@s!

Given that I am precisely one or two nights worth of hardcore XPing away from L60 and therefore KEI and group haste (and lovin' my new unresistable mez, btw) and probably another night or two away from MGB, I think I would be a better asset to raiding if I were to take a leave of absence and abstain from raiding for the temporary future and focus on hardcore XP grinding. I only get to play about one night a week and since that's taken up by the guild raids, I've been rather stagnant lately. So, in the interest of being a better team player, I'm going to have to play apart from the team for a little bit. Of course, any help in groupmates would be appreciated.

Afterwards, it would be cool if raid planners could let me know in advance any raids that Sunny wouldn't be able to make it to (where possible). I did say I only get to play once a week, but that day can be any time and I can reschedule to accomodate the needs of the guild. I might, in the future, decide to play more than one day a week, but for the time being, I am still a recovering EQ addict of six years and so I forceably ration myself (after a two year absence altogether).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NP, Fey. Yeah, sometimes I wonder if it would be better if we split up into groups and go to someplace like Nobles. We could still use LDKRAID channel and even camp close to each other. Of course, KS'ing would be allowed. hehe.